CHAPTER 11 PART 2:

~MONDAY~

EVELYN P.O.V)

I wokeup up to ten new messages on my phone, and they were all from the same person. I just looked at the messages and sighed very loudly. I really didn't have time for Travis. Honestly, I'm trying to get to know Nathan better. Maybe what me and Nathan have can turn into something real.

Throughout all of the messages I read, he kept saying that he was sorry and missed me. Travis also mentioned that he love me which caught me off gaurd. This is the first time he ever told me that he loved f he really missed me, he would've been said something earlier.

I began to text Travis.

Me: I'm sorry, but Travis I'm done with you. And if you really missed me, you wouldn't be sending me text messages... instead you would be knocking on my door waiting on me to let you in. So bye and lose my number!!!

Travis: I'm sorry about cheating on you, and you are my everything.

I MISS YOU GIRL. PLEASE JUST COME BACK TO ME. I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME BECAUSE I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU MY LOVE.

Me: I really don't give a damn about how sorry you say you are. I don't want anything to do with you. Now nigga you can move the f*** on with your life. And honestly I was so stupid to fall for you. Your just like the other guys. You get something good, but honestly you'll don't no what to do. Now bye.

Travis: Bye Evelyn.

..............................................................

NATHAN P.O.V.)

"Trevon whats up bro?" I asked giving him dap.

"Nothing much", Trevon said.

"Have you been keeping everything under control?" I asked him.

"Yes", he eplied.

Trevon and I have been brothers since day one. He has always had my back, and I have always had his. This nigga was always real and keeping it one hundred with me.

"Man have you been able to sneak all the drugs along the coast?" I asked him.

"Not yet", he said.

"Whats the hold up nigga?" I asked.

"The police all over my back and s*** like they know something espically Officer Daniel", he remarked.

"Are you talking about that tall, white man with a bald head?" I asked.

"Yes", he answered.

"That white man been after you since day one, and soon or later we need to get rid of him before he get rid of you", I remarked.

"When that day come, I'm make sure I have on bulletproof vest. I already know he going be ready to shoot." he declared.

"Now, where Kevin chicken, head a** at?" I questioned.

"I haven't seen that nigga in like a two weeks, and he suppose to be helping us sneak the drugs along the coast", he answered.

"I know this nigga been working with us for a good five years and shit, but I've been feeling like something ain't right with that nigga", I said honestly.

"What do you mean by something ain't right with that nigga?" Trevon asked.

"I feel like that nigga a undercover cop or something", I said.

......................................................

EVELYN P.O.V)

I was up in the living room watching tv when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Travis", he said.

Why did it have to be Travis knocking at my door? This nigga is really starting to annoy me.

"Shit!" I said to myself.

I opened the door, and he walked on in. He had some roses, chocolates, and a teddy bear which held a card that said I'm sorry. I can't believe this nigga really trying to win my heart back over with roses, chocolates, and a teddy bear.

"I just came over her to talk to you Evelyn", he said.

"Well nigga you need to get to talking then", I said.

"I came here to say that I'm sorry, and I need you back in my life", he said.

"Keep going because its take more than that to win me back over nigga", I declared.

"Here take this, and I'm let you know you will always have my heart. You will always be mine, and I'm let every nigga that step to you know it. Because if I can't have you, no other nigga can. Baby, I want to be your first and your last. And I promise that I will never ever ever ever cheat on you again." he said as he passed me the roses, chocolates, and teddy bear.

This nigga had me feeling like it was Valentine's Day, and he really want me to be his.

________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

I DECIDE THAT I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND UPDATE THIS EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT FINISH YET WITH THIS PART. SO THE NEXT PART I UPDATE WILL BE THE CONTINUING OF CHAPTER 11 PART 2. I'M ABOUT TO GET STARTED ON FINISHING THE REST OF IT. I JUST HAD TO GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE SOMETHING TO READ FOR RIGHT NOW.