CHAPTER 4:

~Saturday~

EVELYN P.O.V.

"Come on baby!" Travis yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I walked to my room and grabbed my purse. I stopped by the mirror in my room and made sure I looked okay. I looked sexy as hell. Tonight was going to be a goodnight.

I made my way downstairs. My boo was looking to good.

"Bae, you look beautiful", he said.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I said to Travis.

"Well lets go", he said.

"Bye mom", I yelled.

"Bye. I hope you guys have fun but not too much fun." she yelled back.

I closed the door and followed Travis to his car. He walked to the passenger and opened my door, and I hopped in. He started the car and took off.

When we finally made it to the restaurant, he got out and opened my door. I swear my baby is a gentleman. Once we made it into the restaurant. The waiter guided us to our table and gave us menu. I opened the menu. I tell you all this s*** was high. I bet the pieces of meat were no bigger than my fist and be costing hundred something dollars. I'm not going to complain though because I'm not paying for anything, but I brought my card and some cash just in case this nigga try to pull something on me.

Ten minutes laters the waiter was back. I had finally decide on what I wanted. Travis and I both told the waiter what we wanted. She came back five minutes later with our drinks. Every now and then I would take a sip of my drink.

Travis and I sat and talked until the waiter brought us our food out. When the waiter placed my plate on the table, I looked down and saw this little a** piece of meat with some vegetables around it. I waited after the waiter had left our table to say something.

"Nigga you know you got to go get me some fried chicken once we leave here because this ain't going to fill my a** up", I said as I cut the meat.

"It show ain't ma", he remarked.

I looked over at his plate he had a big a** t-bone steak with load mash potatoes and corn.

"I should've ordered what you got", I stated.

"Do want some?" Travis asked.

"Sure", I said.

He cut a piece of meat and fed it to me. After we were done eating, the waiter brought out the dessert. It was chocolate molten cake. I ate the cake while Travis ate the ice cream.

"Bae, you didn't even leave me piece of the cake", he said looking down at the plate.

"Well, you should've got some cake instead of just eating the ice cream", I said as he got up from the table.

"Come on baby. I'm ready to go home." Travis declared.

He left a tip on the table and paid for our lunch.