CHAPTER 18 PART 1:

VICTORIA P.O.V.

"How about some wine?" I heard Kevin ask. "Sure but where is it?" I stated. "It should be in the cabinets above the stove", he insisted.

I open the cabinet up. There was the wine and the two wine glasses. I popped open the wine and poured it into the glasses. I put a sedative into the glass on the right. I made sure I didn't put too much in the wine because I'm not trying to kill Kevin. I stirred the wine making sure everything was blend in pretty good.

"Here", I said handing him the glass.

Before we took a sip of wine, we made our way up to his bedroom.

I bet this nigga thought we were about to get sloppy drunk, and I was going to let him slide in. Well, he thought wrong.

I watched as he drunk all of the wine from his glass. He began to get very relaxed. I guess the sedative was beginning to work. I strip down to my bra and panties. Then, I crawled on top of him and began to plant kiss on his face and neck

Kevin began to talk to me, but his words were very slurred. "I will be right back", I told him as I left the room.

I began to search his entire house trying to find evidence that he was undercover. I finally came up on a door that was locked. I pulled to bobby pins from my hair. I began to shimmy the lock. The door finally came open.

I stepped into the room. Papers and picture were all over the place. Many pictures were taken of Nathan as he was exchanging duffel bags with clients. I also lots of papers about Nathan laid on a desk. I began to skim through them very fast. There was a lot evidence of him being a drug dealer throughout the pictures and papers.

There was even badge laying on the floor next to a pile papers. On the badge was the name Marvin Paterson.

So Kevin really is a undercover... or should I say Marvin Paterson.

Before I left the room, I fixed everything back like it was in the first place. I made my back to his bedroom. The nigga was knocked out when I walked into the room. I began to strip him down until he was butt naked. Then, I hopped into the bed right beside him as I laid naked also. I mean I got make it look we did something tonight.

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Hey baby. I had fun last night." I said with a smile as he entered the living room.

"I must've been really drunk because I can't remember a damn thing", he muttered.

"Just remember that you were great last night. You had me doing things I never did before." I stated.

 ------------------------------

Yes, I know another short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it.

DONT FORGET TO SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT ON MY STORY...