CHAPTER 5:

TRAVIS P.O.V.)

Before we could walk out the restaurant, I bumped into my sideline hoe. I already know some s*** was about to go down. Then, my main chick Evelyn standing on the right of me.

"Who the f*** is this hoe?" La'Kiesha asked.

"Who the f*** is you? Because I'm his girlfriend." Evelyn stated.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend", she said looking at Travis.

"See what had happen was", I began to say.

EVELYN P.O.V)

I already know this nigga was about to lie when he started the sentence off with see what had happen was.

"See what had happen was your black a** is cheating on me", I said getting loud.

All the white people just start looking us like we were crazy. The black folk already know what was about to go down in this b****. I start taking off my heals and earrings.

"Baby, I ain't cheating on you", he said lying.

"You a damn lie. We just f***ed a week ago, and he didn't even mention he had a girlfriend." she remarked.

"How long this been going on?" I asked.

"About three months", she said.

"Awwl h*** nawl! We done mother f***er!" I yelled.

I just clicked out of this world when I heard her say three months. I start slapping him up side of his head with my shoes.

"Come on girl. You welcome to join me beat the s*** out of him." I said.

She start throwing blows on this nigga like she use to fighting. Then, Travis wasn't even fighting back. We tagged team his black a**. It felt so great.

I start hearing police cars pulling up. We took off running out the door like crackheads. I was constantly laughing while I was running. When we were finally away from the cops, we stop and took a breath.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend. I would've never messed with him if I knew he had a girlfriend. I don't even know why he cheated on you because your a black beauty." she said.

"Well thank you, and its okay. We taught his a** lesson anyway, and you seem like cool people." I said to her.

"We tore that nigga up, and my name is La'Kiesha. What is your name?" she stated.

"My name is Evelyn", I said.

"Maybe, we should hang out some day", she said.

"Well let me see your phone", I told her.

I put my number in her phone.

"Just text me when you want to hang out because I need a real friend that got my back", I declared.

"Sure", La'Kiesha said.

_______________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

WHAT Y'ALL THINK GOING TO HAPPEN?

DO Y'ALL LIKE IT SO FAR?

WHERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT TO HAPEEN?

I DON'T THINK SO.

...........

WILL EVELYN START TALKING TO NATHAN LATER ON?

WILL TRAVIS TRY TO APOLOGIZE AND GET BACK WITH EVELYN?

ARE EVELYN AND LA'KIESHA GOING TO BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS?

.......

YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO KEEP READING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

.....

♥COMMENT

♥VOTE

♥SHARE

♥AND FOLLOW ME YOU GUYS