CHAPTER 9 PART 2:

EVELYN P.O.V.)

I sat down and began to talk with Nathan. This nigga was looking good. I was just so nervous around Nathan that I was sweating waterfalls, and I hope I put a lot of deodorant on because ain't nobody got time for smelling musty.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, but why you ask that?" I questioned.

"Because you look nervous, and it look like your eating for two", he remarked.

"Yes, I am nervous, and I'm not eating for two," I responded.

"How things been going in your life ma? he asked.

"Well, two weeks ago me and this girl beat my boyfriend a** ... well make that ex boyfriend now", I remarked.

"That nigga sound weak as f***, but why yal tag team him?" he stated.

"At first it was just me beating him. Then, I told her she can join me beat him. It was kind of fun, and it would've never happen if he didn't cheat." I declared.

"I see you like to fight niggas. Don't you know that nigga could've Chris Brown your a**?" he stated.

"Yes, I know that nigga could've Chris Brown me. And if he would've Chris Brown my a**, I would've Madea him with a bullet." I remarked.

He began to laugh showing all of his perfect white teeth.

"You crazy", he remarked still laughing.

"Well, I guess you crazy for wanting me to sit here with you", I declared.

"I guess I am ma", he agreed.

"Since we are sitting here talking, I would like for you to tell me couple things about yourself", I demand.

"Well, I'm thug. I like making fast money. I live in a big house. I got two more years of college. I plan on getting out of the hood. I never really knew my dad. My mom is the most important person in my life. I have two sibling that don't claim me because they think that they are so much better than me. Also, I'm a player, and you will have to be a very special person to me in order for me to change my ways. I'm pretty good hooper. Well, I guess that's it."he told me.

"Did you say you were a thug?" I asked.

"Yes", he mumbled.

"Well, my mom always told me stay away from thugs. She always saying all they think about is money and ain't afraid to lay hands on a woman." I told him.

"What your mother has to understand is that all thug aren't the same. I have reason to why I'm out there thuggin', and its not just because of the money." he told me honestly.

"Then, why are you out there thuggin'?" I asked Nathan.

"The only reason I'm out there thuggin' is because my mom has cancer, and my siblings are not trying to help out in no way", he said truthfully.

I could see tears forming in his eyes. I guess thugs do have feelings then.

"Well, I hope she gets better", I remarked.

"I hope she gets better too because I can't stand looking at the woman that raised me go through cancer", he said.

Tears were starting to roll down his cheeks. I reached over and wiped them off of his face. It seem like he had been trying to fight them back for the longest though.

"Shes going to be okay. Like you told me...they don't call you Future for no reason." I said trying to comfort him.

"Well, I guess that when God decide its her time to go home. I will just have to deal with it. " he said.

"But for right now you need to cherish the time that she is still here with you on Earth", I said to Future.

"Trust me I am, and I would like for us to change the subject before I start crying like baby again", he said with a serious look.

"Every thug has to cry sometimes", I declared.

"I know, but its better to show no weakness as a thug. Now, I would like it if you tell me about yourself." he uttered.

Before I could even tell him about myself, Eve popped up.

NATHAN P.O.V.)

This girl look very familar. Oh s***! Its that girl Eve. I played that b**** like a dog. I use to have this girl wrapped around my pinky until she found out how the player gang work. I'm not tripping though. She don't even look good anymore. It look like a big truck ran her a** over.

And I tell you this a small world indeed. First, I was messing with Eve. Now, I'm slowly working on reeling in Evelyn. I think it might take a longer time with Evelyn because she is more of a challenge and clever.

"What the f*** you sitting here with this clown for?" Eve asked.

"Nathan and I were just talking", Evelyn said with a smile.

"Girl don't be stupid this nigga is a player. At the end of the day all Nathan want is p**** and don't sit here and act like you don't know what I mean. And I know you remember me while you sitting over there with a smirk on your face." she remarked.

EVELYN P.O.V.)

I was starting to guess that things went down between the two of them.

"So y'all know each other?" I asked.

"Yes", he said with disgust.

"Well, I'm just put it this way he f***ed me then duck", she remarked bitterly and rolled her eyes.

"So that's the only reason you don't want me talking to him is because he f***ed you and ducked?" I asked.

"No because I don't want you to be heart broken like I was", she said.

"Well for one he will never get the chance to open my cookie jar and take a cookie out", I declared.

What f*** am I saying? This nigga look good as h***. I know some girls that wouldn't mind if he hitted and ducked, but I know I would. Also my mom always told me don't be sleeping with no one that you ain't gonna be able to raise kids with. My legs are gonna stay close until I find someone that is worth giving up my V card. I was thinking about giving it up to Travis, but that nigga had to be f***ing around with La'Kiesha. All my boyfriends before him all had something in common. They all were too impatient to get a piece, so they never got any at all.

I could hear Nathan laughing which snapped me back in to reality.

"What you laughing at nigga?" I asked.

"I'm laughing at your friend with the h** status. I bet you didn't know she was in the tricking business and was only trying to f*** a nigga like me, so she could pay her bills.

I had feeling something was going on with Eve. When ever I called her to hang out, she with some nigga.

"I'm let you know this nigga I really did use to like you, and I'm not in the tricking business nomore because I have a man thats taking care of me. Hes the best thing to ever happen to me." I remarked.

"Well that's good for your a** now bye!" he exclaimed.

"I warned you how that nigga is, so its your choice to sit here and let that nigga work his magic on you", she said as she walked away.

I decide that I would stay seated and continue my conversation with Nathan. He seem like a pretty, cool guy. We talked for at least another hour, and I got the chance to tell him more about myself. He was a really good listener. Honestly, Nathan is my type of guy, but I can't get over the fact he is a player. I can get pass the fact that he is a thug though which is really weird.

"I have to go so bye ma, but I was wondering if you will be able to go out with me Friday", he stated.

"Sure", I said.

"I will call or text you later ma", he said as he left out the restaurant.