CHAPTER 12 PART 1:

AUTHORS NOTE:

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE FRESHMAN READING MY BOOK!!!

FRESHMAN NATION!!!!

NOW, YOU"LL DON'T GO BACK TO SCHOOL THINK YAL THE ISH BECAUSE WE FRESHMAN. YAL BETTER CALM DOWN ESPICALLY US GIRLS....JUST SAYING.

TURN UP, TURN UP, TURN UP!!!! (KEVIN HART VOICE)

AND SORRY FOR ALL THE AUTHOR NOTES.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDRE P.O.V.

I began to text La'kiesha.

Me: Hey whats up little mama

La'kiesha: Nothing

Me: Well, I can come over your house?

La'kiesha: Sure but prepare to meet my crazy and wild family

Me: Bae, I'm sure your family isn't crazy and wild and send me your address

After she sent me her address, I hopped in my car and was on my way. When I made it to the neighboorhood she lived in, all I saw was white people. A white man was outside mowing his lawn with his shirt off. And honestly, he needs to put his shirt back on. I don't even see why he was mowing his lawn. His grass was only about one inch tall. There were also little, old white women watering their gardens.

Everything I looked at seemed to be very expensive and nice looking. The houses were gigantic. All of the houses seem like they had just been painted. Everybody's yard was free of trash. I know this has to be the wealthy,white folks nieghborhood.

When I made it to where La'kiesha stayed, I hopped out. This house was as big as the other house in the neighboorhood. They got me wanting to live on the white folks side of town. I bet as soon as they see a nigga like me. Every white person around here going start purchasing guns. They might even start a neighboorhood watch. Every white person going to be like watch out for that suspicious, black dude over there, and they going to start shooting without asking questions.

I walked up to the front door and knocked.

LA'KIESHA P.O.V.)

"Go answer the door Lala", said my mom Candace. Lala is my nickname.

My mom is basically just a older version of me, so you know she smexy looking. I get all my good looks from my mom.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Andre", a familiar voice said.

When I opened the door, there stood that sexy dude I met at the mall.

"Hey La'kiesha", he said as he stepped into the house.

"Hey Andre", I said as I hugged him.

ANDRE P.O.V.)

As she hugged me, a fruity aroma tickled my nose. She smelled so good.

"You smell good", I declared.

"Well thank you Andre", she said.

Out of the kitchen walked a woman that looked like just like La'kiesha.

"Who is this young man?" she asked.

"This is Andre", La'kiesha said.

"Hey Andre. My name is Candace Black" she said as she shook my hand.

"Hey", I said.

"My daughter has never let me meet any of her guy friends", she

"And there is reason why I never let you meet them", La'kiesha said.

"And whats the reason?" Mrs.Black asked.

"I know that most of the guys that I hang around wouldn't reach you expectations", she declared.

"Your so right, but Andre seems like he is very respectable, young man. You can tell by the way he is presenting himself. And he is very handsome." Candace said to her daughter.

La'kiesha just nod her head.

I could now see two, littles boys play fighting on the floor. They looked like twins. The only diffrrence between them was that one had a gun shaped birthmark on his right arm. The one with the birthmark was punching the other brother.

"Semaj and James stop all that fighting and sat down somewhere before I have to bring out my belt!" she yelled.

They automatically stopped playing. The brothers both went to go sit on the couch and watch television.

===================================================

And the next time I update I will be starting were I left so that means Andre will still be at Mrs.Black's house. I know this is a suckish part, but I will be getting to the drama soon.