CHAPTER 15 PART 2:

~THREE WEEKS LATER~

EVELYN P.O.V.

My period hasn't came on yet. I thought to myself. Theres a chance I might just be pregnant. Then, I've been feeling I guess its time for me to go back to the doctor and get a pregnancy test.

I called the doctor's office and made me appointment to see if I was pregnant. "Mom I'm going to the doctors to tomorrow", I informed her. "Okay baby", she said.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I wokeup and did my morning routine. Then, I was on my way to the doctor's office. I signed in and took a seat. I played candy rush as I waited for the doctor to call me back.

"Evelyn Scott", the doctor stated loudly. I stood up and made my way to the back. "Hey Mrs.Scott. I need you to take your shoes off, so I can weigh you." the woman said. I stepped on to the scale. I weighed 159lbs. She led me to the room and checked my blood pressure. Then, she began to ask me question. I answered them to the best of my ability.

"Well, your doctor will be in here soon", she stated as she left out of the room. I just sat there quietly waiting on my doctor.

In came a man in his mid thirties. "Hey Mrs.Scott. How have you been?" Dr.Conel asked. "I've been doing fine", I answered. "Well, I see that nurse has written down that you have been feeling really nausea, missed your period, and having really bad cramps", he stated as he flips through the papers. I just nod my head.

"Have you been sexually active lately?" he asked. "Well, a few weeks back I was raped by my ex boyfriend", I remarked. "Well, I am very sorry to hear that", he stated. "I'm okay now", I stated. "Did he use a condom when he raped you?" he asked. "Yes", I answered. "Well there is great possibility that the condom could have broke", he stated.

"Well first I will need you to take a pregnancy test", he said. "Okay", I respond. "I will be right back", he said as he got up from his seat.

When Dr.Conel came back in, he was holding a cup. "I'm need you to pee in this cup", he stated. He pointed to the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door behind me. I grab the cup and began to pee. I tried to make sure I didn't pee on my hand. After peeing in the cup, I washed my hands and gave Dr.Conel the cup full of pee.

Thirty minutes later, the doctor came back with the results. "Your pregnant", he said with a smile. "Oh my gosh", I stated very loudly. I couldn't believe this. At the same time I was excited but worried. How was I going to carry a baby that dad was known as rapist? I asked myself. "And you will need to start taking these", he instructed. He held big bottle of prenatal pills in his hand. I just nodded my head.

~THREE HOURS LATER~

"Why do look so worried?" my mom asked as I walked into the kitchen. "I'm pregnant", I blurted out. The expression on my mom's face changed dramatically. I could now see tears coming to my mothers eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yes baby", she answered as tear ran down her face. "I'm going to be fine mom. I'm get a job and take care of the baby." I remarked. "You don't have to worry about getting a job. I will take care of the child when he or she comes because all of this could've been avoid if I would've been a better mother." she whined

---------------------------------------------------------------

PICTURE OF EVELYN SCOTT TO THE SIDE

AND I WILL BE CONTUNING CHAPTER 15 PART 2 WHEN I UPDATE AGAIN.