CONTINUING CHAPTER 18 PART 2:

TRAVIS P.O.V.)

"My friend name is Mathis Walker", I remarked as I began to shiver. I was scared out of my mind. If lying could help me walk out of here innocent, I will lie until the day I die then. I thought to myself.

One part of me was telling me that I mine as well tell the truth and serve the time. I've honestly began to regret the day I raped Evelyn. I took her virginity away from her, and I bet she feels like shit right about now after what happen to her. I just wasn't thinking at the time though.

" Where does your friend Mathis Walker live?" he asked me. " He lives just right outside of this town in Monticello", I told him. "Well that is at least an hour drive to Monticello. How long did were you at Mathis Walker's house?" he stated. "At least an hour", I answered. "So that means that you were away from your for at least three hour after adding the other hour for the ride back to your house", he remarked. "Yes", I answered. "Well, that isn't possible because you were only gone from your house for at least 47 minutes. So where were you really?" he questioned me. "I was really at Evelyn's house. She called me asked me to come over." I lied.

"Well, I have all her cell phone information, and its very weird how there is no evidence that you called her that day. All we have are the text message from that day, and I think we have enough evidence to put you in jail for at least eleven years." he stated.

I must've snapped.

"Okay, I rape the damn bitch!" I yelled very loudly many times.

The whole courtroom became quiet.

"She fucking deserved it!" I shouted.

Then, the next thing I know I was being carried out in handcuffs.