CHAPTER 9 PART 1:

EVELYN P.O.V.)

We all walked into the new Chinese restaurant , Panda Garden. Soon as I stepped into the restaurant, I saw Travis sitting with some chick. I tell this nigga move fast when it come to finding a rebound chick, but the chick didn't look better than me. She was a down grade. No lie. Her weave look like it was going to slide right out. She had on some flipflops with half polished toes. Her dress was almost up to her a**. Then, she was looking all dusty and s***. She look like she had no type of respect for herself.

We all decide that we would eat buffet style. I got my plate and start piling stuff on it. I had some kind of rice, macaroni and cheese, chicken on the stick, and porkchops. I've always haerd that chicken on the stick is rat on the stick. Well, I'm tell yal it some good a** rat on the stick then.

"Dang! Evelyn, are you eating for two?" Eve ask.

"No, I'm just eating for one while you trying to be funny", I said to Eve.

"Ain't nobody trying to be funny with you hungry a**", she remarked.

"Oh whatever Eve", I said.

I walked over to the counter. They had some good looking desserts. I just hope they taste as good as they look. I grabbed something that look a pancake in ball form with sugar sprinkled on it. Then, I went to the ice cream machine. I got some chocolate and vanilla ice cream with some gummy worms.

As I walked to the table, I bumped into Nathan.

"Dang nigga!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry ma. I didn't mean to bump into to you." he said.

"Its okay", I said.

"How about you come sit with me?" he asked.

"Sure, I will just have to go do something real quick", I said.

I walked over and grabbed my purse from where my friends were sitting patiently for me to join them.

EVE P.O.V.)

"Where you going?" Dominique asked.

"I'm about to go sit and talk with one of my guy friends", Evelyn told Dominique

"What is this guy friends name?" questioned Dominique.

"His name is Noydb", she replied.

"Who is that?" I asked

"Because you haven't told us about Noydb", Christina remarked.

"Now, who is he?" I asked.

"None of your damn business", I remarked.

"Well bye then hoe", I said.

And she walked away.

"I bet she about to go sit with Travis",I guessed.

"She would've told us if it was Travis", Christinia declared.

"But I noticed Nathan was in here too", said Dominique.

"Well, I bet that's who she went to talk to then", I remarked.

"She going to get her heart broken if she mess around with that nigga", Christina declared.

"Well, I'm not about to sit her and not say anything, so I'm about to go find Evelyn", I remarked.

Hopefully, it won't take me that long to find her eventhough this is a pretty big restaurant.

________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

.......

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

WHAT DO YOU THINK EVE IS GOING TO DO WHEN SHE SEES EVELYN SITTING AT THE TABLE WITH NATHAN?

WILL EVELYN GET INTO WITH TRAVIS BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE RESTAURANT?

WILL TRAVIS EVER REALIZE THAT EVELYN STOLE HIS CREDIT CARD?

DO YOU THINK THAT TRAVIS HAS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH THAT GIRL SITTING AT THE TABLE WITH HIM OR IS SHE JUST A REBOUND LIKE EVELYN THINKS?

OR HAS SHE BEEN HIRED TO GET PAYBACK FOR TRAVIS?

............

WELL, YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 9 PART 2.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK SO FAR. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR. I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE CHAPTERS BEING SHORT. I DECIDE THAT I WILL START MAKING PART ONE AND PART TWO FOR EACH CHAPTER. I WILL ALSO TRY TO MAKE MY BOOK MOVE A LITTLE FASTER.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.

And I'm still working on part 2 of chapter 9. I will try to update it later on.