CHAPTER 20 PART 1:

NATHAN P.O.V.

"Ayyye!" I yelled very loudly as Evelyn squeezed the mess out of my hand.

"What the fuck you doing all that screaming for? You need to shut that shit up cause I'm the one having a baby." she stated with a very stern look on her faces.

She had me scared for a moment. I thought I was about to die. 

"Push!" exclaimed the doctor.

"One more push and give it your all", the doctor stated firmly.

I stood there thinking to my myself what a proud father I was going to be eventhough this baby wasnt't mines at all. I just want be there for her. Evelyn is the best thing to happen to me, and this baby is going to be the next best thing in this world.

I snapped out of my thoughts soon as heard a baby crying. It was a boy. I was to happy. I have a son. I'll be able to teach him how to play football and basketball.  Also, I have someone to go hunting with. Oh, how I can't wait for those years.

Soon as the doctor was about to walk out with the baby in came a mysterious man in black.

"Don't move!" he yelled.

I could tell the doctor and Evelyn were scared out their minds. Then, I didn't have any weapons, so I had to think carefully about what I would do. This man could be packing and ready to fire this motherfucker up.

"Give me the baby!" the man in black demand.

"Don't give him baby!" I heard Evelyn cry out.

Then, he pulled out his gun. I motioned towards him. He then pointed his gun towards me.

"Woah step the fuck back before I blow your head off your body!" He yelled.

His voice was starting to sound familar.

"Man calm down", I said talking calmly.

"Who you are suppose to be? I'm running this shit." he stated very firmly.

It was Quantae. I thought to myself. He use to say that all the time. He was one of my enemies. I thought he had died in the fire. I left his ass tied up to the chair.

"Quantae", I stated.

"Yeah, its me. Are you surprised?" he remarked. He then took his hood off of his head. His face was all scarred up on one side, but the other side face looked normal.

"Yeap, I'm quite surprised", I answered honestly.

"I bet your wondering how I'm still alive. Don't you?" Quantae stated.

"Not really", I said with a smirk on my face.

He then start moving towards Evelyn.

"You need to back the fuck up man", I said a stern look on my face.

"Well, I'm need you to make a choice between the baby or Evelyn", he remarked with devious smile on his face.

EVELYN P.O.V.

"You can take me", I said.

I wasn't about to let him take my baby.

"Ahhh wrong answer! I want the baby." he declared.

"Your not touching my fucking child!" Nathan exclaimed firmly.

"And if I do touch your baby, what are you going to do?" Quantae asked.

"I'm going to kill you", Nathan stated forcefully.

"Well, I would like to see you try", Quantae remarked.

Quantae reached and gave the baby from the doctor. Then, Nathan motioned towards him quickly.

Quantae pulls the trigger. The bullets goes right into Nathan head. Nathan falls back on to the floor. He then shoots the doctor too.

I tried to move, but it was like I was froze in time.

Quantae leaves the room quickly with my son.

QUANTAE P.O.V

I use the exit door. I rush to my car and hop in.

"Go!" I yelled at Christina.

We zoomed off. We head out to my secret trap house.

EVELYN P.O.V.

In rushed the doctors and police a few minutes later. I was tremboing and terrified. I had just given birth to my beautiful son, and now he is gone.

And my boyfriend lays on the floor with a bullet in his head as blood flowed from the wound.

"Is he still breathing?" I asked them.

"Yes, but we need to get him into surgery quickly", they remarked.

"What about my baby?" I asked as I sat their crying in the hospital bed.

"We will do the best to try to find him. We promise. We just need to answer a couple of questions." stated the police officer.

"Sure", I answered.

After I was done answering their questions,  they left the room very quickly.

Then in came the doctors trying to check me and make sure I was okay.

All I could worry about was  my son and Nathan. I just pray that they are both okay.

***************

Bet you all weren't expecting that to happen. Don't forget that Christina is Evelyn's friend.

What does Christina have to do with this?

Will Nathan die or live?

Will they ever get the baby back?

You guys will just have to wait to see what happen.