CHAPTER 18 PART 2:

VICTORIA P.O.V.

"So is he undercover or not?" Nathan asked.

"He is undercover", I answered.

I heard him sigh very loudly on the other end.

"When I was in his house, I was able to unlock his office. He has a lot of evidence on you." I informed him.

"Well, we need  to get rid of the evidence, so I need you to go another mission for me. And I got your money for doing such a good job." he remarked.

"I will stop by later to get my money because I got  bills to pay," I remarked.

"Well, stop by around five," he said.

"Okay bye", I told him ending the call.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

 ~1 WEEK LATER AT COURT~

EVELYN SCOTT P.O.V.

"We call Ms. Scott to the stand,"  Martin said.

I got up from my seat and went to take a seat near the judge.

"Now can you please tell us what happen the day Travis raped you," he stated.

I began to tell him everything that happened that day. I didn't leave out a thing.

"That's all I have to ask", he sated.

"Is there any more questioning from Ms. Scott?" the judge asked.

"Yes", answered the young woman.

She began to ask me a billion of questions. I was starting to get irritated. She kept asking the same question but just rephrasing it. After 25 minutes of being questioned, she took her seat.

And I left the stand, and Travis took the stand. I didn't make eye contact with him not once as he sat there. Martin began to ask him a lot of questions.

"So did you rape Evelyn?" he asked curiously.

"No", he answered.

You damn liar I thought to myself.

"So where were you the day she got raped?" he asked.

"I was at the house", he stated.

"A neighbor stated that you were seen leaving your house though", said Martin.

"I never left the house", Travis said.

"Well, honestly I think you are lying. You were caught by your neighbor's security camera. Someone please play the footage." Martin stated.

A video soon began to play. He was seen leaving at his house.

"Now, as you can see, he was seen leaving his house." he stated loudly.

"Now, where did you go?" Martin asked.

TRAVIS P.O.V.)

In the inside, I was a nervous wreck. I didn't want to go to jail for rape.

When I raped Evelyn, I wasn't in my remind at the time. It was like I had transformed into a totally different person.

"I went to a friend's house", I remarked.

"Who is your friend?" he asked.

_________________________________________

THIS PART WILL BE CONTINUED...

I FINALLY UPDATED TODAY EVENTHOUGH ITS NOT THE SUMMER TIME YET THOUGH... JUST FELT LIKE GIVING YAL ANLITTLE SOMETHING....