CHAPTER 17 PART 1:

EVELYN P.O.V.

"Hey Nathan", I said as I entered his house. "Whats up Ev?" he stated. "Nothing much. I just wanted to come talk to you." I told him. "Well have a seat then", he said.

"What do you need talk about?" Nathan asked me. "A lot", I said. Then, I took a deep breath. "Well, I found out that I'm pregnant, and I just need someone to comfort me right now. Then, my mom feels bad about me getting raped. She's blaming herself about what happened. I just feel some type of way right now." I stated.

"Well, you know if you need a shoulder to cry. I got you baby, and you know it." he said.

"And maybe after all this stuff blows over, I want work on us if you still do. I just hope you want me even after I've been caring another mans baby." I said honestly.

"We definitely working on us", he stated.

"And I want you to understand that you cant be treating me like you did Eve. I be damn if I let that happen, so you got drop that little player player act." I told him up straight and to the point. He just nodded his head. "Let me see your cell phone matter of fact", I said. "Awwl nawl! You can't see my cell phone." he said very loudly. "Well make sure you delete all them hoes numbers on me. Matter fact I need you to delete them now." I demand. "Okay damn!" he exclaimed.

He pulled out his phone and began to delete all of them hoes number. And I mean every single one of them. Well, I guess that's a good start to having a relationship with a thug.

His phone began to ring as I began to speak. "Wait hold up. I'm getting a call from my mom." he said.

 NATHAN P.O.V.

"Hello. What's up mom?" I stated. "Nothing baby", she said in a soft tone. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked her. " I'm doing fine baby", she said. "I was just wondering if I could come see you or you could at least come see me. And when I'm going to get me some grandbabies?" she implied. "Well, how about I'm come over and see you today? And mom, I'm working on getting you some grandbabies so chill. Do you need anything from the store?" I remarked.

"That would be great. Well, you need to get working then. Matter fact I need some groceries, and you know what I like." she stated.

"And how would you like to talk to my lady friend right now?" he asked my mom.

"Oh no! I can't talk to your mom." Evelyn said.

"Just talk to her. She real nice." I implied. Evelyn shook her head no.

"Come on bae", I said in a husky voice.

"Fine but put it on speaker though", Evelyn stated.

"Mom, I'm about to put you on speaker real quick", I told her.

"Okay", she said.

I put my phone on speaker and told Evelyn to say something.

"Hey" she said not completing her sentence.

"Hey darling. How are you?" my mom said.

"I'm doing fine ma'am" , she answered.

EVELYN SCOTT P.O.V.

"Well, when you and my son going to give me a granbaby?" she asked me.

"Well, ma'am I've been going through some things right now, and your son and I plan on working on us after everything settle down." I told her honestly.

"Well, what's been going on with you because I'm try to beat cancer?" she questioned.

"Well at least three to four weeks ago I got raped by my ex boyfriend. Then, I found out that I'm pregnant. I already know that I'm have to go to court soon, and I don't know what I'm do when I see him. Then, my graduation is in like a six days. And your son mentioned to me that you have cancer, and I hope you get better soon though." I told her.

"Well, I hope you know that you must forgive him, so you can go on with your life hunny", she declared.

"I know", I respond.

"I think you should bring your lady friend over to meet me ,Nathan. She seems like a doll." she said to Nathan.

"Okay, I will. Well, I guess I will see you in a few more minutes mom." Nathan said.

"Okay bye baby", she remarked.

"Bye mom", I said.

________________________

Authors Note:
I will be updating tomorrow for sure. I'm about to start on the next chapter.

And I've been having my classmates tell me that they have been reading my books, and they be like its a good book. Then, they be telling me its funny. Honestly, I don't be trying to make certain parts funny... it just happens...

I know this is a short chapter, but I'm tired because of basketball practice....

AND HEY TYSHA AND KIARA!!!