CHAPTER 8:

EVELYN P.O.V.)

I could see La'Kiesha walking over to me. I was guessing it went great since she had a big kool-aid smile on her face.

"I hope your damn face don't get froze like that", I said joking.

"It just might. And why you have to push me into him like that?" she stated.

"I did it for two reason. Reason one was to see the look on your face when I did. The second reason was to help you start a conversation with him.", I explain.

"Well next time warn me when your about to do something like that", she insisted.

"Okay", I said as I start putting shoes back into their correct boxes.

"And didn't you say you were only getting three new pair shoes?" she asked.

I look down at the floor and there were about ten boxes.

"A girl can't have to many shoes, and I'm not spending my own money anyway", I remarked.

"Whose money are you about to spend?" she asked.

"Travis", I said as I pulled out his credit card.

I'm not going to even lie. I love to go shopping and spend other folks money.

"How you get his card?" Kiesha asked.

"I stole it out of his pocket when we were beating him in the restaurant", I implied as I began to laugh.

"Well, I think I deserve a pair of shoes for helping you beat that nigga", she declared.

"Sure go get you a pair of shoes, but I'm about to go get in line to checkout", I informed her.

When I was finally done paying for all the shoes, I called to see where Christina, Eve, and Dominique were. Luckily, they were just three stores down from us in Forever 21. Honestly, I don't like going in that store. Everytime I go in that store something I buy end up missing. I decide I would wait on them to come out, so I took seat on the bench with La'Kiesha.

"I'm surprise that your not going in that store to buy some of their cute clothes", she said.

"Theres a reason why I never go in that store because folks always up close trying to steal stuff from other people", I explain.

"Damn! They got super thieves in that store." she exclaimed.

"They sure do, but I guess my friends so dumb they still like to shop in there", I declared.

"Who you calling dumb?" I heard Eve ask.

"You...you... and you", I said pointing at all three of them.

"How we dumb?" Christina asked.

"Because y'all know thieves be in that store, but y'all like the three stooges walking in anyways", I explained.

"Whatever h**", I hear Dominique mumble.

"Alright h**", I said to Dominique.

My stomach began to growl. I was starting to get hungry.

"Girl, your stomach sound like a dying whale", La'kiesha said.

Then, I heard Christina start making whale noise. We all start laughing at her.

"You need to shut your slow a** up", Dominique said still laughing.

"Come on lets go get something to eat", I demand.

_______________________________________________________________

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

...

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF LA'KIESHA AND EVELYN SEE TRAVIS?

WILL EVELYN EVER SEE NATHAN AGAIN?

DO YOU THINK EVELYN AND NATE ARE GOING TO END UP TALKING SINCE SHE IS DONE WITH TRAVIS?

DO YOU THINK TRAVIS IS PLANNING REVENGE ON LA'KIESHA AND EVELYN FOR BEATING HIS A** AT THE RESTAURANT?

WHO KNOWS?

BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IN MY BOOK.

I ALREADY HAD PEOPLE COMMENTING AND SAYING THAT THEY LOVE IT SO FAR. I PROMISE IT WILL CONTINUE TO GET BETTER. THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED.

AND I GUESS THAT THIS BOOK IS MORE INTERESTING THAN MY BOOK "LIFE IS GAME" BECAUSE THE READS ARE STARTING TO INCREASE FASRER WITH THIS BOOK. BUT IF YOU AREN'T READING MY BOOK "LIFE IS A GAME", YOU SHOULD GO READ IT NOW.

AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BOOK.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE.

AND DON'T BE A GHOST READER.... GO AHEAD AND COMMENT ON MY STORY!!!