CHAPTER 14 PART 1:

MIRANDA P.O.V.)

When I made it to Travis house, I pulled out my gun out the glove compartment. I stuck the gun in my pants and covered it with my shirt. I hopped out of my vehicle and knocked on their front door. "Who is it?" I heard Travis ask."Miranda", I said.

As soon as he opened the door, I punched him right in the nose. I heard the sounds of his nose breaking. His parents rushed to his side as he laid on the floor. Blood was running from his nose.

"Why the fuck did you just punch my son?" his mother asked as she rushed towards me. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at Travis. "If you make another move, I'm going to blow your son's brains out!" I yelled.

She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Now tell me what you did to my daughter now Travis!" I screamed at him. "I haven't did anything to your daughter", he said loudly. "Thats a damn lie! And if you keep lying, I'm shoot your mom. Now keep trying me if you want to and see what happens." I stated. "Don't shoot my wife shes pregnant", Travis father said. "I don't give damn if she pregnant. My unborn child was killed, and everyday I regret being there at that place at that time." I declared. Tears began to run down my face, but I wiped them away quickly.

"Now tell me what you did to my daughter", I said to Travis. "I didn't do nothing", he declared. I turned around and shot his mother in her right shoulder. "No", I hear the man yell. "Shut the fuck up! She going to be okay. I ain't shoot the b**** in the stomach yet nigga." I stated as I began to laugh.

"Now are you going to tell me what you did to my daughter Travis?" I asked him nicely. "Yes", he answered. "Well get to talking then boy because the next bullet is meeting your mom's stomach, and I ain't even playing right now", I said as I walked over to his mom and pressed the gun against her stomach.

His mom was shaking out of control. I could tell she was scared. I could smell the fear coming off of her. Then, I moved the gun away from her stomach and sat down in a chair. I felt so untouchable. I wasn't to worried about the police showing up right now. They usually take for ever to get on this side of town. Most of the police be too scared to step foot on this side of town. We kill police left and right around here and don't get caught.

"It was three days ago when I came over your house and saw your daughter. She kept asking me to have s** with her, and I said no. Then, she kept on bugging me, so I gave in." he declared.

"Why the f*** your a** keep lying for?" I asked him. Then, I pointed the gun at his mother and shot again. I shot her in her other shoulder this time. She yelled out in agony. "You better tell your son to start telling the mother f***ing truth because your next Mr.", I said pointing the gun at Travis father.

"Son you better get to talking now. Your mom has already tooken two bullets for you. And if I have to get shot twice, I'm shooting your as four times son." Travis dad declared. "Okay, I raped her", he blurted out. "Thats all I need to know, and I'm going to the police. And you better get that b**** to the hospital before she bleed to death. And yal better not mention who shot her or imma kill all of yal black a** right on the spot." I declared as I walked out of the door and went back home to comfort my daughter.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked my daughter as I entered the door. "Yes, I'm okay. I just wish you would been here to protect me." she stated. "Trust me I will never let anything else ever happen to you, and we have to report to the police that you were raped", I told her. She nodded her head.