Chapter 8

*Luke's POV*

I dropped my luggage off at my hotel before hopping in a cab and heading towards the Starbucks that I was given directions to from Taylor.

The dropped me off at exactly 4. I payed the nice driver and quickly walked inside the cafe, hoping Taylor wasn't there yet. Even though I was the one who planned this meeting, I was really nervous. I didn't want to come across as mean or rude to her but I just didn't like what she was telling our fans.

I began rehearsing what I would say to her while I sat in a comfortable chair in the corner and drank my coffee. I looked down at my phone to check the time. 4:25. Where was this girl? I picked my phone up and looked at my twitter when I heard the front door of the store open. I put my phone down on the table in front of me and looked over at the girl who had just walked in. She gave me a light smile before walking over to the counter and ordering a drink. I couldn't help but stare at her.

Her legs were long and tan with ripped black shorts rested on her hips. Her long, wavy brown hair reached the bottom of her back and half of it was dip dyed pink with a gray beanie on top. She received her drink from the employee behind the counter and started walking towards me. She had bright blue eyes and light pink lips which were curled into a smile. She was beautiful.

"Luke?" I heard her say, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Oh um...hi.." I said blushing and shaking my head. She laughed slightly before taking a seat in the chair across from me.

"I'm sorry I was late but I had to take care of something at school and-"

"It's no big deal." I cut her off and took a sip of my coffee. She smiled causing me to smile too.

*******************************************************************************

Hey people! Sorry this is a short chapter but I just wanted to write something so I hope you enjoyed it and more exciting things will be happening soon!! Happy reading ~Kayla :) xx