Chapter 19

*Taylor's POV*
***THE NEXT DAY***
I quickly ran around my room in my soaking wet towel, my hair dripping water on the floor, looking for something to wear.
"Grace, help me!!!" I yelled as my friend sat on my bed.
"What do you need help with?!"
"Everything!" I shouted. Luke was coming to pick me up for our date in an hour and all I did was take a shower. Clothes were thrown about my room and it looked like a tornado went through it as I looked for something to wear.
"He told me to dress nice." I say as I hold my towel tightly around my body and frantically look through my closet.
"Well why don't you at least do your makeup and I'll find you something to wear, ok?" Grace said. I nodded and ran to the bathroom. I plopped down on the stool that was placed in front of the vanity and started to apply foundation. I then put on loose powder and light blush. I decided to do a little more makeup then usual, since this was Luke and I's first real date. I applied dark smokey eyeshadow which made my blue eyes look brighter and bluer. I wasn't good at putting on eyeliner so I just skipped it and put on mascara. I applied a bit of light pink lip gloss before exiting the bathroom and going back into my room.
When I entered the room, Grace was standing by my closet, holding up a light pink dress. It had thick straps and the front had a straight neckline. The back was low cut with a bow that rested at the middle of my back. It was such a pretty dress.
"Oh my god! Where did you find this?!" I asked, running towards Grace.
"It was in the back of your closet. It still has the tags on it too." She said before ripping the tags off.
"It's perfect!" I cheered before grabbing the dress and running back into the bathroom. The dress fit me perfectly. It was top on my mid section and then went out at my hips. I wasn't sure where or when I got this dress but I'm glad I did.
"Grace!" I shouted after slipping the dress on and sitting back at the vanity.
"Yeah?" She said as she entered the room.
"Can you curl my hair please!" I asked with a puppy dog face. She rolled her eyes but smiled before picking up on the hot curling iron.
After creating tight, bouncy curls in my hair, Grace turned off the curler and I ran back into my room. I slipped on my black high heels and threw my phone into the small black clutch that I held in my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror until I heard the door bell ring. I walked down the stairs as fast as I could to the door. I took a deep breathe before swinging the door and seeing Luke standing on the other side with a huge smile. He was wearing dress pants and I light blue colored shirt. My cheeks turned red when I noticed Luke staring at me.
"What?" I asked. Luke shook his head.
"Nothing. It's just...you look beautiful." He smiled. I smiled and blushed more.
"Thanks." I whispered.
"So are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. Luke took my hand is his and lead me out the door.
"Bye Grace." I shouted before closing the door behind me and following Luke down the stairs.
**********************************************************************************
Hiya! So once again I apologize for the short chapter but it takes me like three days just to write this so I'm very sorry. I'm going to try and write as many chapters as I can before I go back to school in a few weeks....Ok just the thought of school depresses me. I hope you all liked this chapter. Have a wonderful, super duper day!! ~Kayla :)