Chapter 6. Wedding

I'M SO SORRY Its been forever i feel so bad. School has literally taken over my life. Homework combined with massive writer's block has made this difficult. Over the weekend I actually went and saw Force Awakens again and it sort of helped me get through the rut. Anyway, enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry it took so long.

Your breath quickened and you took Kylo's hands in yours. You wished his mask was off for this but you knew he would never willingly let other people see his face. You stood with your back to General Hux, and behind Kylo stood the guard led by Captain Phasma. Timid and skinny, the officiator held a document in between you and your fiance.

"Please sign the Marriage Agreement." He handed you the pen first and you signed with your free hand. Shaking, you gave the pen to Kylo and he too signed.
"And now, for the binding kiss." You gasped, you didn't know this was a part of the ceremony. Kylo took his mask off and looked from side to side seeing if people were staring. You didn't know whether to lean in so you stayed still. His face came closer and you closed your eyes. His soft lips met yours and pressed softly. As he broke away you felt relaxed. It happened so quickly you didn't have enough time to freak out. The officiator put a hand on both of your shoulders. It was done.

Hux escorted both of you out of the ceremony room and gave you a sly smile. 

"Well, wasn't that beautiful!" he slapped a hand on Kylo's back with a little too much force. "Ill let you both get back to your room to start the honeymoon."He winked and gave Kylo a last glare. He strode away and Kylo turned to you. 

"Ignore him." He growled. He pulled you alongside him and you both walked quickly to the quarters, which was now officially your home.

You changed out of your wedding day attire and washed off the makeup. Leaving the bathroom, you looked at the bed and noticed the sheets had been changed. You felt an ache in your stomach and your thoughts turned to the worst.

No...does he want to... no..

Interrupting your thoughts Kylo turned the corner and ran into you.

"I apologize I-" He stopped and stared at you. His expression took on a hard demeanor and he suddenly looked angry and hurt. "No. I changed the sheets because it's been a week. Not because... of that" His tone was cold and he pushed by you to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

Damn it, (Y/N), what did you do?

*Several hours later*

You walked toward the bathroom door and opened it slowly. The bathroom was empty but Kylo's secret room door was ajar. You crept over to the open door and peered in. Kylo was sitting in the desk chair, his face was red and angry. His head lay in his hands with his elbows on the tables. The whole room was destroyed.

"K-Kylo?" You entered the room and he whirled around. "I'm sorry if something I said -er- thought bothered you." You bit your lip. "I wasn't trying to suggest that you were- I don't know- being predatory..." He scoffed and stood up.

"(Y/N), I'm upset because I saw what you thought, the idea of- the idea of doing THAT with me... it terrified you." Your eyes widened as you realized how he had misunderstood your thoughts. His eyes had tears in them and he gripped the chair for support. "You are afraid of me, because I'm a monster. You married a monster." 

"No, NO, no," You grabbed his shoulder, "that's not why I was afraid. I'm not afraid of you." His face still streaming with tears, he managed to suppress a sob.

"You don't have to lie." he choked out and you grabbed him in a hug and he let out a surprised yelp.

"Kylo, I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of doing that with ANYBODY. Its not you in particular." You wiped a tear from his eye and continued. "You don't scare me, I see that you are a powerful man with the potential for a lot of harm, but I don't think you would ever hurt me." You let go of him and placed a palm on the side of his face. "In fact, the idea of being married to you makes me quite happy." His eyes widened and a smile appeared.

"I'm happy to be married to you too, (Y/N)." You felt his hands rest on your hips and he leaned closer to your face. This time you felt no anxiety. You leaned in and he brushed your lips with his.

"So this is okay?" he spoke, his lips barely touching yours as he whispered the question. 

hell yeah it is

"It is" you smiled. His lips came crashing into yours and his arms wrapped around you. You forgot your surroundings and only felt him. You melted into his arms and let the kiss overtake you. Finally, the need for oxygen made you both pull away. His eyes were still red and puffy but they shined with happiness. He took your hand in his and pulled you to the back of the secret room and pulled out a box, inside was a silver lightsaber. You gasped and looked up at him.

"I sent for it a day ago, I figured I could train you a bit with it and it might be fun." He held it out to you.

"I would love that." You took it into your hand and turned it on. 

Lordy i'm so sorry that took so long. I have a bit of free time this week so i will really hurry up with the next chapter.