Chapter 7. My Mixtape ;)

Woo Chapter 7, to be honest I didn't even think this would last that long. :) MY SCHOOL GOT A SNOW DAY so I'm catching up on writing. So anyway, this chapter is called my mixtape because there is total flames between (Y/N) and Kylo ;)

"Grasp it tightly" Kylo spoke while tightening his grip on your waist.

"Can I move yet?" You ask with a slight annoyance.

"You need to learn the proper stance." His hand grazed yours and you felt heat rush to your cheeks. His hips were ground into yours. "(Y/N), this is serious. You need to be more comfortable with the lightsaber."

"I am comfortable!" Your face was hot and your knees were wobbly.

"You are obviously not. You are shaking. You can't be nervous around the saber." He sounded annoyed and his breath was hot against your neck.

"I'm not nervous around the saber." The silence in the air confirmed that he understood your true cause of anxiety.

"Ah." You could almost hear the smirk on his face. "So would you be mad if I did this." His hips pushed against your back and you felt his warmth against you. You stifled a moan and deactivated the saber, tossing it on the mat next to you.
"I don't think upset is the word." You shifted around to face him and his hips were now pressed into yours. "Maybe flustered, or excited."

"So I excite you?" He winked and he moved a hand to your back.

"Mhm," You mumbled as your hands trailed down. You moved over his defined chest and down past his stomach, lightly brushed past his crotch. He let out a disappointed breath and leaned in closer.

" We should be practicing" He said with mock anger. You glanced down at his obviously excited groin.

"I think it's very obvious you don't want to keep practicing. Well, not with the light saber anyway." You said with a wink. His face loomed over yours and he leaned in to kiss you. You melted at his touch and moved your hands under his robes to feel his body. His hands roamed around your waist and to your backside.

"Let's go back to the quarters." He mumbled in between short kisses. You both walked as calmly as you could to your home so as not to cause suspicion.

As soon as you entered the door your hands were on him. You stopped when you noticed his shy gaze.

"I'm sorry if I was too forward in the training room." He looked around hesitantly. He looked wary and nervous. You searched his face, confused, and suddenly it dawned on you.

Has he never...done this?

"Kylo I'm certainly into this as much as you are." You smirked nodding again to his very obvious package. "If I ask you a question will you please not be offended." He signaled for you to ask. "Okay, have you never, been with a woman?" You asked nervously. He grimaced, Looking at the floor.

"No, I have not." He admitted with a grim expression. "In my life there haven't been many...opportunities."

"Never?" You held him close as he revealed this information, it was a rare occasion when your husband talked about his past, and you wanted to hear all of it.

"I've never known many girls around my age, there was once a girl, back when I was...training." He looked at you and then quickly to the floor "I admired her skills, and her beauty, but she made it painfully clear that she wasn't interested." You cupped his face in your hands and leaned up so he was forced to look at you.

"Her loss." You smiled and he smiled back. Suddenly he grabbed under you and lifted you up into the air.

"Come on." His low baritone chuckling at your small squeals. "I'm taking my wife to bed."

"Kylo put me down!" You laughed as beating your hands against his back.

"Don't mind if I do." His booming laugh echoed through the quarters as he threw you on the bed. You giggled uncontrollably and he jumped in next to you.

Oooo flames. Guys watch that YouTube video if you haven't already I was in tears. Adam is so cute and he plays Kylo so great! Also thank you for the comments and reviews I enjoy them so much.