Chapter 22. MAMMAAAA OOooooOOOO (Cue Queen)

Oh. My. Gosh. 20K reads!!! Thank you all so much that makes me extremely happy. Enjoy this chapter yall deserve it for being such great readers!

You sat across from Kylo at the table. Leo was still asleep. Kylo had woken you up this morning and said there was a discussion you needed to have. You tapped your fingers nervously on the table. His eyes were solemn and serious.

"I don't want you to see Phasma again for training unless I am with you." He said with an icy tone. You bit your lip.

"But you are going to be gone for two months? How am I supposed to train." He frowned.

"I don't want you around her." He said sternly. You couldn't help but protest.

"Do you not trust me?" You asked.

"I don't trust her." He countered. You sighed.

"What if while your gone I only train with her and Leo?" He took a deep breath.

"Fine. But only if Leo is there the entire time." You nodded in agreement. You reached across the table and took his hand in yours.

"I don't want you to be mad at me the day before you leave." You whimpered. It was hard enough with him leaving, but him leaving while mad was a whole different story. He sighed and applied a small squeeze to your hand.

"I'm not mad, at you." You smiled a bit and got up from the table to move over to him. You straddled his waist and gave him a kiss.

"We can get through this. I know we can." He kissed your forehead and captured you in a large hug.

"I can't believe I'm compromising with you." He grumbled halfheartedly. You giggled a bit.

"I'm surprised too." You layed your head down on his shoulder.

"I swear if she tries anything I will physically-" You interrupted him with a short kiss.

"I know." You got off of him and went to wake up Leo. You were surprised to find that he was already awake. You sat down next to him on his bed. He had a worried look on his face mixed with the nervous tapping of his foot.

"What's wrong Leo?" You asked.

"I was wondering. On my old planet... well, I didn't have parents." He said. You nodded, you had expected as much because of the state he had been in when you found him.

"Yes I assumed as much." You put a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, I was wondering, are you and Kylo my parents now?" You were taken aback. You certainly felt a strong bond to him. Was it motherly? You didn't know how to respond. Finally you coughed out.

"Well, do you want that?" You asked. He seemed to stop and think about it.

"I don't know. You guys are nice. And I like you." He paused. Suddenly a clearing of a throat took both of you by surprise. Kylo stood in Leo's doorway. Kylo's eyes bore into yours for a few seconds and then he shifted focus to Leo. You braced yourself for what he would say.

"Yes Leo, we are your parents." Kylo said flatly. Your eyes widened in surprise.

"So.." Leo turned back to you. "I can call you Mom?" He asked.

"Uh. Sure." You looked back at Kylo. His eyes were shining. Leo turned to Kylo.

"Can I call you Dad?" He asked. Kylo opened his mouth but no sound came out. Kylo Ren was speechless. He regained his calm composure and quickly looked back and forth between you and Leo.

"Yes. You may." He said and Leo smiled, he reached over and gave you a hug. He glanced at Kylo as if wondering if he should give him a hug too, but he obviously thought better of it. You three walked back into the kitchen to have breakfast. Because of his eminent departure, Kylo was going to stay in the quarters today to spend time with you.

"Do you want to paint today?" You asked him and he nodded. You set up the easel and mixed a few paints together. Leo stood excitedly in the corner. He loved watching you paint and would sit next to you for hours while you did. You picked out three brushes and gave one to Kylo and one to Leo. Leo giggled and made a swipe of black going down the cavas. You immediately took some red and painted a few swipes on the other side. Kylo seemed to only want his lines as perfect as possible. He made sure the edges were crisp. He concentrated hard and you could feel his struggle. "Kylo, it doesn't have to be perfect." You laughed. He turned to argue with you and his brush grazed your arm. Blue paint smeared down on you and Leo started laughing hysterically. You turned to him. "Oh you think that's funny, do you?" And you took your brush and booped his nose. He looked shocked and took his own brush in hand. He held it like a lightsaber and swiped your cheek with it.

"Hey now let's not-" Kylo was interrupted by you flinging spots of red paint over him. He blinked for a few seconds, and then attacked you with his own brush. Soon all three of you were covered in paint and laughing. A knock came at the door. You stopped and went to open it. Hux stood in front of you with a disgusted look on his face. He eyed the paint all over you.

"Oh, uh, hello General Hux." You opened the door a bit and Kylo walked over. Hux sneered at Kylo's own paint stains and seemed to chuckle a bit.

"Ren, you are needed with Snoke." He said. "You should probably clean up." Kylo awkwardly looked at the mess you all had made.

"Yes, I will report to him in ten minutes." He said in his official voice. Hux left and you helped Leo clean up the quarters as Kylo went and took a shower. He came out in his full cape and mask. You smiled fondly at the memory of the time when you hadn't even seen his face. "Ill be back tonight." He said through the voice modification. You waved to him as he left and continued helping Leo clean up.

Thank you all so much for the support! Also, a new chapter of the Kylo One-Shots should be out tomorrow.