Chapter 11

*Molly's Point of View*

As soon as Molly came home from Mark's she threw open her laptop and turned on the webcam

"Hey guys. Sorry if I sound so down. That's because I am. I'm sure you guys know why seeing as I've got non-stop questions and messages of support from y'all. First I wanna start off with thanks for the support, but I don't think I'm gonna be feeling up to this anymore. This will most likely be my last video. It was a good run. To answer the question that's on the majority of yous minds. No I don't think Mark and I are gonna get back together. He was really mad. I don't think he's gonna forgive me anytime soon and why should he? I screwed up. I didn't mean to put out his personal stuff. I mean I was just so excited to finally get a taste of the life he's been guarding from me that I sorta took advantage of it and ran with it. Now Mark's never gonna talk to me again and it took me so long to get him and I screwed up. I'm gonna give him some space and hopefully he comes back but seeing as he was soo fuckin angry I dunno about that. I'm gonna to the bathroom and a cry a little in the shower, so Arrivederci. Molly Mall Out for the last time. " Molly said with a sad shrug and frown before she ended the video.

***************************************************************************************

The next morning....

Mark walked out of his room to find his roommates all asleep in front of the TV and Molly's face on the screen.

Brilynne was still sleeping so he lightly closed the door and as he made his way around to sit on the couch because he admit it to himself he was a little curious to see who Molly really was.

Luke woke up because he felt the couch shake and saw Mark just sitting there staring at the computer screen. He smiled meekly and leaned forward and clicked the video titled "You Won't Fuckin' Believe What I Did Today". Mark read the desciption of the video and it was their first date. it was her opinion on their first date. 

Once he watched that one, he couldn't help but watch the rest of her videos. The more he watched, the more he got to know her and the more he fell in love with her. He felt he'd overreacted a too much and now he thought she wouldn't take him back after the way he'd yelled at her. 

****************************************************************************************

It had been three weeks since the tiff with Mark and Molly; and now Molly was just mad. She wasn't just mad she was pissed. She got to see Brilynne almost everyday when she would sneak over to the school for lunch. They got pretty close after the slumber party.

Brilynne had been inviting Molly over almost everyday for dinner. She was relentless and it was hard trying to make up excuses, but today when Brilynne asked Molly said yes

"I know I said I was done with this but I just needed something familiar. I'm going to see Mark today. It's been three weeks and I literally am beyond pissed. I wanna punch him in the throat. I wanna kiss him. I wanna scream at him. I wanna hug him. I wanna cry and make him feel bad. Oh man I really wanna pinch him. Like literally purple nurple the shit outta him. He's such an assface. I talked to Claudia and she told me that he said thatit was better that we didn't last because he didn't wanna fall deeper in love with me and have me go off to school and he could only see me on breaks when I would come home. He's not tryna give this a chance. Oh my godddd and I heard he's been getting close to Brilynne's teacher. Brilynne told me that her teacher Miss. O'Connor has a crush on her dad and Claudia told me that he's taken her out a few times but it's nothign serious but sounds like someone's finna get his ass handed to him. Sorry to go ghetto but what the french toast. He didn't break up with me, he hasn't said anythign to me so how is that any fair? How would he like it if I daated one of his roommates. I should just to make him jealous. I bet he'd talk to me then. I'm so grrrrr but I gotta calm down because I'm gonna swng by his apartment early before everyone comes home so we can talk. If he decides he still doesn't wanna be with me than I'm not staying for dinner. Molly Mall Out.& Back for Good."