Chapter 14

*Molly's Point of View*

Dinner at Mark's house since we broke up is gonna be so damn overwhleming. Why'd I think this was gonna be fine like nothing happened. The guys are probably gonna be feeling sorry for me but putting on fake smiles and shit. Crap! Mark's not making it any better he's sitting over there practically sleeping he's so far gone." she thought until out of nowhere Mark lightly and without a word put his hand to cover hers. That single move had Molly completely relaxing by the second.

She wanted to say something but she thought she better not and continued driving to his house.

*Mark's Point of View*

His thoughts were going ten different ways. He'd think of something then get angry when he thought about how it wouldn't work out. He would've been happy. He swore he would've because he had her back and that was all he needed, but Luke. Every time he thought about Luke today he got angry because he did this. He put all this cause to worry in his mind.

He could tell Molly knew something was up and he was beyond thankful when she didn't ask what it was. Maybe it was true he thought If you love soemthing you have to let it go and if it comes back to you it's meant to be and maybe that's what he had to do with Molly, but he didn't wanna give her up just yet.

************************************************************************************

They arrived at Mark's house and before Molly made it all the way in the house Brilynne pounced on her with a hug so vicious Molly fell to the ground laughing.

"Bree! Bree! I can't breathe!" Molly said giggling and Mark came and lifted Brilynne off Molly and helped her up. "I missed you too dude."

"Molly. I missed you soo much. I had no one to talk to!"

All the guys in the room immediate took offense 

"What?!" Mark's neck snapped so fast 

"Ouch!" Chris said mock offended

"Shove it deeper into my heart why don't cha bug?" Greg with the dramatics

"Oh the agony." Luke as well with the dramatics

All simultaneous that they couldn't help but snicker a little

"Oh hush. You guys know what I mean?"

"No we do not missy!"

"Please explain."

"I can't talk to you about boys!"

"What boys!" All the guys jumped up, ALERT

"You see! No! I missed you Molly." Brilynne screeched and hugged her again and Molly couldn't laughing.

"We all missed you Molly." Chris said coming over to give her a hug, then Luke and he kept it brief when he hugged her because of the look on Mark's face. 

"Wow even Greg missed me. I feel important."

"Hey now that hurts."

"I didn't mean to offend but I assumed you to be the on to the next on type. More optimistic."

"I am, for you information, but more so in my own favor. Plus you're a keeper." the last part Greg let slip and before Mark or Molly could say anything he hugged Molly hard and he cursed himself and looked at Mark apologetically.