Chapter 16

*FLASHBACK CONTINUED..........*

A naked body lay in the bed in the middle of the gazebo in her back yard. Molly fought the urge to scream. She wasn't sure if the person was okay or not so she made to move closer. The closer she got the more familiar the body became to her. She recognized that body but because she was so intoxicated she couldn't pinpoint exactly where she had seen it before until the body rolled over. 

It was Mark. Now she couldn't surpress her urge to scream but she quickly covered her mouth remembering she was outside and when she saw the fear on his face that the screaming had caused. He jumped up from the bed scared and made to bolt when Molly spoke

"Mark! Why are you naked?"

He honestly had no idea why he was naked. If she hadn't just told him he was naked he would've never known. Well not until the morning at least.

"I dunno. What's going on?"

"I could ask you the same thing. I haven't seen you all night and I find you naked outside."

"Well I tried to see you earlier but you were just surrounded by soo many men so I had a few drinks and things are a blurry from then to now. I probably won't rmeember any of this in the morning. Happy Birthday."

"Were you with another girl?"

"Honestly I don't know. I don't think so, but I don't know."

"How can you be sure?"

"I dunno Molly! What does it matter anyways. You're leaving soon. You'll be surrounded by way more guys than you were tonight and forget all about me and I'll probably still be right where I am. Doing nothing and being a no one. You don't wanna get messed up with me."

"You're right because you're a worthless drunk. You'd think because it's my birthday you'd wanna just be with me and be happy but you're incapable of being happy." Molly slurred angrily and stormed back inside and grabbed another beer and sat down at the table leaving Mark to process her words. 

Inside as Molly sat at the table she listened to people talk and overheard some girl say how she had given some random guy some LSD and he removed all his clothes and started dancing and singing and doing karate moves then passed out outside on the bed in the gazebo, which meant Mark hadn't cheated but he still was a lousy drunk and she knew why he didn't drink because he blacked out and forgot things. It was her fault for putting him in this situation.

She went in search of some clothes and went back outside to find the bed empty with Mark nowhere in sgiht mainly because it was dark. She pulled out her phone as she called out his name. Now with the flashlight on she walked through her open backyard and found Mark up against her fence peeing

"Heyyy can you point that somewhere else. This is a private moment here and that's a lil bright."

"You know there's a bathroom inside, yeah?"

"Molly?" he said surprised as he whipped around fast and not finished peeing and sprinkled a bit on her and she jumped back grossed out. 

"Sorry" he slurred "I'm just fuckin up left and right here tonight. Aren't I?"

"No baby. It's fine. You're drunk, it's okay."

"It's not okay. I shouldn't be drinking I know that and I probably cheated on you and I lost you and I can't fix that. I'm sooo--"

"Shhhhh. It's okay. Don't worry about it. You didn't cheat on me. Some girl was telling the story and I overheard everything."

"But I still ruined yo birffday." 

"No you didn't. My birthday isn't over yet. You wanna come inside with me and we'll go take a shower and go to bed?"

He nodded his head vigourously and came towards her

"Okay, here put some clothes on first. I don't want anyone seeing the goods."

Mark blushed and did as he was told. He had trouble putting his clothes on but they finally did it. She took hold of his hand and they walked inside and Molly saw Greg look and start to come over to them but she mouthed "He's fine. We're gonna go take a shower and go to bed." Greg nodded and continued talking to the girl he was talking to.

Mark and Molly walked downstairs and as she undressed him and couldn't stand up straight and this shower she hoped would do him some good. She turned on the shower and helped him in and he leaned against the tile wall

"Are you gonna get in?"

"Yes. Just let me take off my clothes first."

"Okay." he said and let the water run over him as she removed her clothes then entered the shower and his pupils grew large as his eyes glazed over with desire. He fumbled as he tried to grab hold of her, so she helped him

"You're so beautiful." he said as he nuzzled her neck and grabbed hold of her hair in tight fists as he directed her lips to his. They kissed and Molly could sense the urgency and aggressiveness in his kiss, like he wanted to tell her something and he was trying very hard to but didn't. 

Molly moaned into his mouth. She tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't budge. He turned and pushed her up against the wall and lifted her up in his arms and he pressed his body firmly in between hers. She could feel his arousal pressed up against her as he bit and kissed her neck. His right hand was wrapped around her thigh and his fingers dug deeply into her flesh.

She didn't know what had gotten into him. She was about to speak when Mark grabbed abrubtly pulled away from her and putting her down to stand on her own, then jumping out of the shower to put his face to the rim of the toilet to throw up. 

Molly giggled lightly, shook her head in disbelief, then finished her shower then got out from the shower and went into her room, dressed herself for bed then walked back upstairs to grab some ginger ale and crackers for Mark. When she came back downstairs he was done throwing up and she helped him back into the shower again where he brushed his teeth and used mouth wash thoroughly.

When he got out of the shower he found clothes waiting for him as well as ginger ale for his upset stomach. He was beyond grateful for that. he walked into the room and found Molly laying in bed and got in next to her. He'd sobered up a lot from a couple of hours ago

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For everything. I'm sorry you had to take care of me and I ruined your birthday."

"It's more than okay. I'm just happy you're here." she said kissing his cheek then turning on her side so her could spoon her. She got comfy. She was quiet for a while so he thought her to be asleep and just as she was about to fall asleep he kissed behind her ear and whispered that he loved her. She smiled to herself and snuggled closer to him.

*END OF FLASHBACK......................*