Chapter 17

*LOL JUST REALIZED I NEVER POSTED CHAPTER 17 & NO ONE SAID ANYTHING LOL. I'M SOOOO SORRY BUT HERE IT IS.*

The next morning Mark woke up unaware of where he was until he looked around and saw that he was in Molly's house, but he had no idea where Molly was. His head was throbbing and his stomach groaned due to hunger. He got out of the bed and made his way upstairs where he heard some familiar laughter.

"Oh hey. We were just talking about you."

"Oh really? What about?"

"How you were walking around naked"

"And Molly brought you some clothes to wear, but they were women clothes"

"On your way up you were dancing and shit." Greg joked and Mark blushed

"I'm never drinking again."

"As you shouldn't but it was one hell of a night."

"Where's Chris?" Mark asked as he sat down at the table with everyone. 

"That's the best part too. Miss O'Connor made an appearance last night." Luke said laughing

"What?!" Mark was beyond shocked

"Shut up!" Molly said surprised

"She's still here. Her and Chris were still sleeping when I left the room. Took a picture too." Greg laughed pulling the picture up and showing them all.

"You hungry?" Molly asked Mark after hearing his tummy growl

"Yeah a little." he said and she stood up to grab him some pancakes and bacon from the island

"How many pancakes do you want?"

"Three are fine, I guess." he said scratching his head awkwardly as he looked at Chris and Luke "How bad was I last night?"

"Obviously not that bad because Molly didn't break up with you."

"Yeah man, you were good. A little jealous but all good until that chick slipped you some drugs then we had no idea where you went but we knew you'd pop up eventually."

"We just didn't think you'd be naked."

"Neither did I. I definitely embarrassed myself plenty last night."

"But Molly was happy so that's all that matters."

That's when she walked back over to the table and placed the plate in front of him

"What's all that matters?" she asked overhearing the last bit only

"Oh nothing that I learned my lesson and am never drinking like that again. I've got a massive headache as I should."

"Oh let me get you some advil." Molly said getting up and going to the medicine cabinet then she came back and they all sat and talked while Mark ate. 

 At some point in time when they had moved their conversation to the family room and were just hanging out Chris and Miss O'Connor try to creep out of the guest room unnoticed but you can't fool Greg. He started clapping then stood up to give them a standing ovation and everyone followed smiling radiantly and Miss O'Connor was beet red by this point.

She made to turn around and run but Chris was right there. He held her face and looked down into her eyes

"It's okay Alex. They're just jerks."