Chapter 22

For the first few weeks back at school Molly had jumped right into things. The partying and school, no time to think about Mark or the kiss he'd given her before she left. She was lucky for the first couple of days that Brilynne hadn't called and eventually the couple of days turned into weeks. Molly figured maybe Brilynne was too busy taking care of her dad and Molly didn't blame her.

"Yo Moll are you almost ready?"

"Yeahhhhhh." she shouted as she quickly put on her makeup. "2 minutes I swear."

When Molly finished her makeup she ran to her room to pre-game with her friends. First shot back she practically yakked as her friends laughed "Not funny guys. This shit does not taste good with the previous taste of toothpaste."

Just as her and her friends were about to leave the apartment Molly blurted

"Guys can we stay in tonight and do some karaoke."

Her friends all looked at her, they were all dressed up for a night out. It was their senior year and a Wednesday. For a few seconds they stared at her and she thought dammit what a crazy thing to ask them knowing these girls for so long, she knew they weren't the type to throw away a chance to get fucked up especially on a wednesday when there were so few chances of wednesday parties, until they did something unimaginable.

They all tilted their heads slightly with sympathetic looks on their faces then kicked off their heels with playful smiles.

"Thank God! I soo did not wanna go out. I got an 8am that I cannot afford to miss." Denny said throwing off her jacket

"Hey hey don't think this means we're not going out tomorrow night because this is a badass outfit and I plan to turn some heads." July said laughing as she flipped her blonde hair and walked back towards the living room

"Julesssss!" Lacey exclaimed laughing as she immediately stuck her face in the fridge for more alcohol then she texted her man to come over instead "Hey guys John's coming."

"Woooo! More karaoke!" Denny said as she set up the karaoke

"I'm gonna text Alex to come over too then." July said as she walked to her room to change and call her boyfriend

Denny smiled at Molly cause she was single too, but not really she had a few boys she could call but she didn't want to cause she knew Molly was down until Molly looked at her and said

"Denny you can invite over one of your many boyfriends if you want. Don't worry about me." She winked as she walked away towards her room to change with a bottle of Jack in hand.

By the time Molly returned to the living room she was beyond tipsy and it looked like a mini party was going on in her living room and she smiled when she saw Andrew. It had been a long time since they talked but she still considered them close friends so she jumped into his lap.

"I missed you mister." She admitted and she knew it was her fault they hadn't seen each other in a while because the last time they were together he confessed his feelings for her but she hadn't felt the same because she was so caught up in the Mark drama.

Hearing her say that made him happier than she knew even if she was drunk.

"I missed you too Molls Balls!" He said kissing her cheek sloppily which always made her giggle. "I hear we're doing karaoke cause someone's sad."

"Just a lil bit."

"So that means everyone prepare for some Celine Dion." Andrew joked