Chapter 21

Molly hated shopping but when it came to shopping for other people she couldn't help herself. Molly was the type of person who had a lot of money but preferred to spend it on other people because if she spent it on herself she would buy stupid shit like candy. She knew how much this would mean to Brilynne to have a new wardrobe and it made Molly happy to see Brilynne happy. It also gave her a lot of excitement like having her own daughter to dress up and send to school. Molly had no idea how many stores she went into but she laughed when she had to have help carrying all her bags to the car.

"Thank you sooo much." she said giggling to the guys who put the bags in her car.

"No problem Molly. Come back again."

"Oh you know me Nick. I always come back."

"That's true. Have fun at school." he said as he and the other walked away.

Molly drove back to her house and made a quick video before she had to go over to Mark's house to say goodbye to Brilynne. It gave her time to wrap up all the presents she got for Brilynne.

"Whaddup Whaddup!! Mucho tiempo no hablar! I'm making a quick video to let you know that I'm about to be on my way back to school today. I know you're all frickin excited because that means more time for videos and it means bloopers of the long ass car ride. I'm really feeling Bruno Mars these days guys so there will be tons of Bruno Mars singing and I will repeatedly sing Price Tag by Jessie J. I've also decided that I'm gonna take up chain smoking because I want a husky raspy voice sorta like a mixture of Miley Cyrus and Scarlett Johannson. #TEAMRATCHETMILEY just in case you all were wondering because I be in the club, standin on the couch, in them wolf greys like it's my house and you know damn well i drink out the bottle and take it to the face! hahahah jokes jokes. Getting side tracked here. Hey for those of you wondering and takin bets, Mark and I are over...dunno how long for probably forever depending on how stubborn he is but it was a good run. I gotta go though but one last thing....is it weird that my chapstick tastes like weed? Molly Mall Out Peeps."

*Brilynne's Point of View*

Brilynne walked out to the living room where her dad sat quietly and aimlessly staring into the television. 

"Daddy."

"Yes princess."

"Everything is gonna be okay." 

When she said that Mark's face softened as he opened his arms out for her to come to him. He picked her up and put her on his lap and hugged her. She hugged him back as tight as she could.

"I'm sorry I tried to run away and I was mean to you daddy."

"It's okay sweetheart. As long as you're safe and you're with me now it's okay but don't you ever do that again."

"I know daddy. I love you."

"I love you too princess."

After a few moments of silence Brilynne spoke again

"You know Molly always said if it's meant to be nothing in the world can stop it from being."

"What do you mean by that sweetie."

"I just mean maybe Molly has to leave now, but maybe in a lil while for you guys it's gonna work. Like magic. I dunno how but it's gotta, because you love Molly a lot and Molly loves you a lot and it doesn't make any sense if it doesn't work because then love wouldn't be so important. Right daddy?"