Part 1

Sorry if there is any wrong grammars. I tried to make an English novel for the first time so comment please ┌(┌^o^)┐.

=========================

Kring!! Kring!! Kring!!

I immeadiately woke up from my sleep and turned off my alarms then continued to sleep... I'm too tired to wake up.

A minutes later...

"Min~  won't you wake up? We off first Min. See you!" Someone knocked at my door.

"Hhhh." i hardly opened my eyes and tried hard to wake up from my bed but my body felt so heavy. Like my body was glued to the bed. 

When I success to wake up, I saw my handphone to see the clock. Omo!! It's already 6AM!! I have to arrive there at 7AM!! I hope there's no traffic jam...

Oh. I forgot to tell you, my name is Seo Min Rin. I have an older sister, Seo Min Ji. She lived abroad with her husband, Mark in London. I'm a manager at SME, I'm EXO's manager. Right now, they are really famous since album 'Mama' released. They have many schedules so I have to arranged it and I'm really busy. Ah, FYI I sleep at their dorm with them. Of course, not really at their dorm but near their dorm. Being a manager is my dream since my highschool.

*Flashback*

I entered my class with Taeyeon.She is my childhood friend, she always stays by my side and supports me whatever I'm doing.

I saw inside my class some of my classmates was playing and running, like boys. Some was having a chitchat, and the rest were reading their book silently. I walked to my seat with Taeyeon sat next to me.

I hear some of my friends talking about something like their idol. Since I was curious I eavesdrop them while Taeyeon was focusing on her book

"Yah. Did you know the MV that SME posted on YouTube yesterday?"

"Oh. I know it! The title of the MV is 'Sorry' right?"

"Yes it is. it's so fascinating right!"

"Yeah!! I really like that song. Especially when SuJu sing it!"

"Yah. Min Rin what are you doing?" Taeyeon said.

"Ah. Nothing." I said, shaking my head.

Then suddenly the bell rang and the teacher come in i immediately prepared the books for the first subject.

After school ends I walked home with Taeyeon, well we are neighbours. In the middle of the way I asked Taeyeon about what I heard before.

"Taeyeon"

"Mwoya Min Rin?"

"This morning I heard some of our classmates were talking about SuJu. Do know what is SuJu?"

"So you eavesdrop them and you don't know?! Really? You must be never open YouTube." she looks really surprised