Part 10

"Tae!!! I really miss you~" I ran to Taeyeon and hugged her.

"I miss you to Min Rin~" she said as she hugged me back.

"How are you?!" I said as I broke the hugged.

"I'm fine. You really fullfil your promise huh?" She smiled. I looked at her with my confused face.

"What promise?"

"You bring the EXO!" She whispered happily. EXO? Aishh I really forget about them.

"Umm.... Noona? When will we go?" Sehun asked. I've already worn them a disguised and they looked funny? Well... I disguised them as an old men kkkkk. They fit their character really well. Hahaha

"Umm. Yeah, w-we'll go now" I said as I held my laugh.

"Yah. Have you just laughed at us?!" Luhan looked at me intensely.

"Pfft.. Hahaha.. Mian, mian... you look too funny.. hahaha" i burst out in laughed since i can't hold it anymore. They stared at me angrily.

"Ah. This is my childhood's friend, Taeyeon." I ignored their stare and introduced Taeyeon that has just pouted. I've been ignored her hehehe.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Taeyeon imnida~" Bomi smiled as she bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo... EXO imnida~"

"Well. You have already known their name right?" I asked to Taeyeon.

"Of course. Hi. I'm your fans" she smiled.

Suddenly she grabbed my shoulder and whipered "Yah. Why you disguised them as an old men?!" She stared at me angrily.

"Ah~ Mian, Tae. I can't think of any disguised that good... so I chose old men." I whispered back.

"Arraseo. Though they are still good-looking~~" she is imagining now.

*sigh* "Well. Let's just enjoyed the party. We've been ignored them since then" I smiled and turned around to EXO.

"Guys!!~ Let's go to the festival!"

*skip the travel*

"Wow. We have never been to a festival!" EXO said.

"Jeongmal? You must be very busy" Taeyeon said as they nodded. We are catching fish right now. And I always look at Lu.

"Who have you just seen huh?!" She whispered as she teased me.

"W-Wha-What?!" I gulped. She followed my stare and found out that I stared at Lu.

"Ohhh... You are staring at Luhan huh?" She teased.

"I-I'm not!" I said as I averted my gaze.

"Ahh... you averted your gaze~ I know you lied~"

"Min Rin. Wanna try?" Lu asked me while holding a net.

"Umm.. Maybe not... I can't do it" I smiled as I shook my head.

"You won't Noona? Come on~ it's fun" Sehun said as I shook my head.

"Should I catch it for you" Luhan smiled as I nodded.

"Ohoho... If you now like Lu how about your first love and your childhood friend, V?" She stared at me teasely.

"Ssshh... Don't talk about that here. They might know it..." I said as I placed my finger infront of his lips.

"So?" She stared at me waiting for my answer.

"Aisshh... I have already forgotten about that kid. He's only my past, I have never had any contact with him since then though." I crossed my arms as I rolled my eyes.

"Since your graduation in middle school?" I nodded.

"Well. And I don't like Luhan. Arraseo?"

"Aishh.. you don't have to lie to me. I know it." She teased me then I left her alone to EXO's direction with my red face. I don't like him! It can't be!! I didn't want to love someone again... it'll only end up hurt me...

Luhan PoV'

"Ohoho... If you now like Lu how about your first love and your childhood friend, V?" What Min Rin's first love?! V? I think I've heard it before somewhere...

"Ssshh... Don't talk about that here. They might know it..."

"So?"

"Aisshh... I have already forgotten about that kid. He's only my past, I have never had any contact with him since then though." I sigh gladly. Well.. I have to acknowledge it... I like her. No maybe I love her. I catched a fish for Min Rin and put it on a plastic with the water of course and eavesdrop at them.

"Since your graduation in middle school?"

"Well. And I don't like Luhan. Arraseo?"

"Aishh.. you don't have to lie to me. I know it." She teased her then she left Taeyeon alone. What? She likes me?! No, it's impossible! But.... If that's true... I'll be happy... (////><////)

"Min Rin here's your fish." I called her when I see her walk to our direction and handed her the fish.

"Thanks Lu" she smiled. My heart is beating fast right now.... >< I hope she didn't hear it. I can't hold it anymore!!!

"Ummm... Min Rin" I said nervously.

"Hmm" she looked back at me. Aishh... why she looks so cute?

"I-I. Actually I-"

"-Yah. Let's now go to the shooting stands!!~" Chanyeol said.

Aisshh.... Chanyeol you can't watch the situation huh? Why now??!! The word is just only at the sight of my tounge!! Aisshhh... This kid ruined my plan to confesed at her.

"Okay~ Umm. Lu? What did you just want to say to me?" She looked at me.

"Ah. I-It's nothing" I tried to smile at her then shook my head.

"Huh?" She looked at me confusely.

"Actually I just want to asked you where should we go next" she nodded. I have found a good excuse... for now... I don't know when I can tell her my feeling.... I sighed heavily. It's gonna be a long journey to go.

=====================

Hi guys~~~ How is it?~ Why Min Rin didn't want to open her heart anymore. Chanyeol has broken the moment ^^" Gosh....

Sorry for the weird story >< Hope you like it ;) On the next part, I'll tell about Min Rin's past. Please wait for it >< I'm sorry if I rarely update this... :(

Please comment and vote ;) Thank you for reading :)

Love you guys!!!♡♡♡