Part 17

"Min... about the concert he has told us..." Suho said.

"Yes. The duel..." I said.

"So, we'll have a concert with them?" Kai asked as I nodded.

"So we'll have a battle with them?" Lay asked.

"Yes. Our CEO said that the title is 'BTS Vs. EXO' "

"We showed our song or what?"

"We'll take the newest song we have like 'Sing For You'. Then we'll have singer vs singer, dancer vs dancer and rapper vs rapper"

"Sounds fun" Chan said.

"Then we shows our song in the end of battle"

"How about 'Baby Don't Cry'?" Sehun asked.

"Sounds good to me." Baekhyun responded.

"Sure. So, you and Kai will dance with the water?" he nodded.

"I think it'll be cool for the end of battle. We'll dance while showing our abs" he raised his brows in mischievously. [A/N : I'm not a byuntae or what ok? I just write what crossed my mind]

"You don't have abs" Kris scoffed

"Yeah. You don't have any abs, do you?" I teased him.

"Noona, should I show you my abs for you to believe me?" He grabbed one of his button's shirt. I closed my eyes with my palms.

"Yah!" I heard Sehun and Kai chuckled. I am being teased huh? Damn...

Luhan PoV'
Battle? With BTS? That V guy is really similar too Baekhyun and Daehyun. They have the same face. Let's just forget what V has done before. Focus on the battle.

"You don't have abs" Kris scoffed

"Yeah. You don't have any abs, do you?" Min teased Sehun

"Noona, should I show you my abs for you to believe me?" He grabbed one of his button's shirt. She closed her eyes with her palms.

"Yah!" Sehun and Kai chuckled. I chuckled at them.

"No 'Baby Don't Cry'. Let's just change it to 'On The Snow'. Arraseo?!" Sehun whined but just nodded when Min give a piercing stare at him.

"Now, let's go to SME!!"

"Eh? Why?!" Tao whined.

"Stop whinning. We'll have a dance practice in there."

"Right..." Sehun said.

"Yah. She's right. We need to practice. Let's go!" Suho said and they nodded.

[A/N : Well.... For your information, sometimes Min can be so strict, sometimes kind. Min will become strict if it's about job like dance practice, schedule. But Min'll be kind when it's not about job. It's depends on the situation.]

====================
Concert day

We meet the BTS. We have practiced really hard this weeks. They are only 7 members but they are good when performed. Really good. After performances we met each other in the hotel we booked.

"Min!! I know you'll come. I don't even have to give you the ticket!" V said as he clinged to me by held my hand and put his head in my shoulder.

"Yah. I'm not here for you! But for EXO" i pushed his head to make he go way from me that makes him whined.

"Ah.. arraseo." he pouted.

"I'll introduce you to the members!"

"Here's the maknae! Jungkook!" V said.

"Hello I'm the youngest, Jungkook. I will work hard. Thank you."

"Stop it. Why you always use that?" V said.

"It's a habit hyung." Jungkook said

"Whatever. He is the Golden Maknae. We usually call him Jungkookie. " V sighed.

"Taehyung hyung is the most similar to me in the group. Long time no see Min" Jungkook said as i nodded

"Wha? You know each other?" I nodded.

"I met him when I was in childhood... so paticularly he's my childhood friend..." they nodded in amusement.

"This is Jimin, Jin, Jhope, Suga and Rap Monster"

"Annyeong! Jimin imnida!"

"Park Seokjin imnida. Just call me Jin."

"Jeong Hoseok inmida. You can just call me J-Hope."

"Min Yoongi imnida. Just call me Suga."

"Hello I'm the leader and rapper, Park Namjoon. But I am usually called RapMon or RapMonster." The members and I shook hands with them then introduced ourself too.

"Their manager is my childhood friend too!!" he said as he hugged me. I kicked his leg then bowed to them.

"Aw! Min!" The members all laughed.

After a little chat we go back to our room. And as usual I'm alone.
Suddenly, I heard a knocked on my door. When I look who is it. It's Luhan. He smiled at me.

"Oppa!" I almost scream in happy but Luhan put his finger in his lips

"Bo-go-ship-po" he mouthed me. I smiled. I let him enter my room then closed the door.

"You really made me jealous before, you know." he pouted as I chuckled.

"Mian oppa." he smiled then hugged me.

"I really miss you, you know. It's like I haven't met you in a month" I smiled in his hugged.

I smiled then hugged him tighter.

We broke the hug and smiled to each other. Enjoying every moment we have.

=============================
Now.. how about this chapter? Tell me your thought about it. :)

Well... hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a vote and a comment. It's really means for me. Thank you for reading!

Once again, sorry for the wrong grammars.