Part 16

"Min! How am I now?!"

"What?"

"Am I look cool? I come to you after I become more cool!!" He moved his head near me.

"You are not. Still same as ever." i scoffed and hit him lightly in the head.

"Eeeeehhh?!" He whined.

"No?!!"

"Definitely not." I said as he pouted his lips peevishly. Why this kid still like a kid? When will he grow up? Gosh...

Luhan PoV

I stared at them (Min and V) in jealous. How could Min be made laughed by that guy?! What are they talking about?! Am I the only one who don't feel any comfort seeing them laughed with each other?

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sehun asked.

"You looks like you want to burn that guy alive, you know." Chanyeol added.

"You looks scary man..." Kris said.

"W-What?" It's shows on my face?

"Yeah hyung you looks scary... Your eyes are burned in flames" Tao said.

"By the way... who is he?" Kris asked.

"He?" Kai suddenly popped out nowhere.

He look to the guy "Ah! Isn't that V??!!" [A/N : Ah... Just forget about the years orders --". For the sake of this story... :p]

"You know him?!" I asked as he nodded.

"I met him at the park when I relaxed myself after our concert in Busan" he said.

"Park?" Lay asked as he nodded.

"How can noona knows him?" He asked as we shrugged in unison as an answer.

"Let's just greet him!! Come on!" He said then walked to them. We followed him.

Min Rin PoV'

"V!!!" suddenly I heard Kai shouted cheerfully.

"Ah! Kai! We meet again!!" I looked at them in confused.

"Wait.... you know each other?!" they nodded.

"Wow. That's great!" I smiled. I saw the other members also come then took a seat.

"Hello. Kim Taehyung imnida. But just call me V. I'm from Big Hit Entertainment. I'm from Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS" The members nodded and introduced themself. (excluding Kai)

"So? How you know him noona?" Kai asked.

"Oh. He's my childhood friend. Do I never tell you before?"

"Never." Luhan said firmly. Wow... he looks... mad...? Is he jealous? Or what?

"Ah... I.... forgot then...." i gulped feeling the tense from Luhan's stares.

"I think Taeyeon is her only childhood friend..." Lay said.

"Taeyeon? You guys meet Taeyeon?!" We nodded.

"How was she? Ogenki desu ka? (Is she okay?) How I miss her...." the members look confused seeing him suddenly used Japan language.

Well... He has an obsession in anime and manga.... also he studied in Japan too before.

"She is fine." i said as he smiled.

"I will introduce you guys with my member too. There's a member that's younger than Kai, Jungkookie. He's our golden maknae"

"Cookie?" Suho asked.

"Haha.... Just come to our concert and I'll intoduce you to our members" He clasped his forehead then laughed.

"We will" exo said leaving the confused leader.

"Well, see you guys later. I still have a schedule." The members nodded as he got up then take his belongings. I took him to the door and bye him after a hugged from him.

Luhan PoV'

What the heck?! Childhood friend? Is it what Min said in festival with Taeyeon? V, her first love? Aishh.. Seeing how she stared at him, shows that she still have a feeling towards him... Is it true? Hope it's not true... I bit my lips in frustation.

I stared at Min who take V's out. Suddenly V smirked and hugged her. He give her a light kiss on the cheek that makes Min's blushing and makes my eyes bulged(of course). What's with that?!

============
Okayy... It's end here... I don't know what to do with chapter. I didn't have any idea popped in my mind these days... Sorry if the stories are too short and have a weird ending... I won't updated this for a while cause I'll have an exams tomorrow Monday... --" So I have to keep studying...

Well, hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading! And don't forget to votes and comments! Don't be silent readers! Vote if the story interesting for you. Arraseo? kkkkk XD. Love you guys!!♡♡♡