Part 4

Luhan PoV'

"Yah. Come on. Lets just focus on the sea not us okay?" I said.

"Arraseo hyung~" Sehun and Chen whining and join the others at the sea.

Gosh... this kid... How could he said that we are couple? We're only friend. They teased Min Rin too much. Just look at her face, it's all red. She must be blushed hard.

"Min Rin, just don't think about it okay? Let's just focus on the sea okay?" I said and pulled her by her hand to the sea where the others were.

Min Rin PoV

"Min Rin, just don't think about it okay? Let's just focus on the sea okay?" Luhan said and pulled me by my hand to the sea where the others are. I'm surprised by his act so I immediately pulled my hand from him and looked away. He looked at me with his questioning face. Gosh... this is so embarrasing >.<. I hope he didn't see that I was blushing before.

"I'm sorry. I'm just too surprised when you held my hand." Ahhhhh..... No.... I think my face went red again...

Luhan PoV

"I'm sorry. I'm just too surprised when you held my hand." Min Rin said while blushing.

Did I?! I never realized it. Gosh... What did I do? Why I held her hands? Why It's feel so natural when I was holding her hands? "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize it."

"I-It's okay. Let's just join the others"

"O-okay." Then we join the others.

"Yah! Why are you so late?" Suho said.

"They are dating, hyung" Sehun said.

"Yah. We're not okay?!" I said.

"Well. Whatever. Come join us. We will play to hit a watermelon with a stick when our eyes are covered with a cloth" Kyungsoo said.

"Sounds fun. I'll join in" I said happily.

Then we just playing around, making a sand castle, playing around with the sea.

Min Rin PoV

When it's almost night, we went to the villa that we stayed at. Well, actually it's Suho's villa. He is really rich. :/

While the others have their roommate, I don't have any roommate since I'm the only girl in here.... After put our belongings in our rooms, D.O. , Luhan, Suho and me are shopping for the dinner at the nearest market while the rest stay at villa. There are some of their fans screaming at them loudly.

"Kyaaaaa!!!! EXO is here!!!!"

"Omo!! There is Luhan oppa! Eottokhe?!"

"D.O. oppa!!!♡♡~ Saranghae!!♡♡"

"Suho!!♡ We love you!!♡♡"

"Hey. Who is that girl beside them?! I envy her... "

D.O, Luhan and Suho waved thie hands to their fans while smiling. Gosh... their shout makes my ears hurted, it's feels my ears gonna detached from its place. I endured the pain and smiled to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-L. I'm EXO's manager. Nice to meet you. I hope you will always support them" I said while smiling to them.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you too. Of course we'll always support them." said one of them and bowed to me.

"D.O, Luhan and Suho oppa, your new song 'Growl' is really good. I really like it." said her again and left us. Then the rest went away one by one after shaking hands with their idol.

"Woah... Eonnie, You are really good at overcome our fans huh?" Suho praised me.

"Of course I have to. I'm your manager after all." I said.

"Min Rin you are so cool" Luhan said.

"Noona, you're the best!" Kyungsoo gave his thumbs up for me. I smiled

"Let's just continue our shopping!!" I said.

"Ne" they said in unison.

We bought a beef, enoki mushroom, sweet potatoes, gochujang with vinegar, vegetables, and rice. After that we went back to the villa.

"Yah... Why're you guys so late?" Chen whining.

"Sorry.. There were some fansgirl who blocked our way. So I have to handled it." I said.

"Jinjja?" Sehun asked.

"Woah... Noona must be pro at handled it heh?" Sehun said.

"Yeah, since I'm your manager I've to handled it for you but I'm not that pro."

"Cool. Now, let's cook!" Chen said.

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Chen and me are the charge of the cooking. While Kyungsoo and me grilled the meat, Chen and Chanyeol cooked the rice and preparing donjaeng-jjigae. Suho helped us making the kimchi too. When the dinner is finished we ate it together. After dinner, we went to the living room to watched a film. [A/N : Are you wonder why they not even tired? They have a lot of energy I think..(^-^)]

We were watching a horror movie so we turned of the light and I was sitting beetwen Luhan and Baekhyun at the sofa. Oh no... I hate horror. Well... I have to acknowledged it... I'm scared of it. I don't want the others to know it so I tried endured my scream. I kept shut my eyes and covered my ear with my hands while the movie playing.

Luhan PoV'

Right now we were watching a horror movie. I sat next to Min Rin. Gosh... this film is so boring... it's not even scary. [A/N : I make Luhan not scared of ghost ^^ I make him more manly kkk]

Suddenly I felt something shaking at my side. Is it an earthquake?! I wandered around and stopped when my eyes landed on Min Rin. Her body is shaking while she covered her ear with her hand. Is she scared?

"Min Rin, are you okay? You looks not fine" I whispered to her while keep tapping her shoulder.

"Y-y-ye-yeah... I-I'm f-fi-fine" she answered shakingly while looked back at me and released her hand

"Don't lie. You're not fine at all. It's okay, just tell me"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone about it" her body is still shaking so I held her shoulder to calm her.

"I promise" I said as I tried to calm her.

Suddenly there's a shocking sound from the movie, she covered her ear again. "Ah"

"Ssshh... don't worry. I'm here for you." I said as I tapped her shoulder again and again.

I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and continued tapping her shoulder.

"Gwenchana Min Rin.. Gwenchana..." I whispered and keep looking at the movie while holding Min Rin that shut her eyes now.

==============
Please wait for the next part >< Kamsahamnida~ Vomment please.