Last Part

Author's PoV
"Hyung! You are awake! I'm glad.... " Suho said with teary eyes.

"Wait... Noona? You are here? We thought you left us..." Tao whined.

"I prevented that before happen." Luhan cringed.

"I am sorry to make you guys worry. But I won't go." Min bowed deeply.

"It's okay. Having you come back is enough." Chanyeol put his hand on Min's head.

"Chan.... don't you dare to touch her!" Luhan glared at him

"Wait... I thought I was imagining things but you guys are really dating??!!!" Sehun exclaimed.

"What? Really?!" most of the EXO's members got shocked.

"Yah. Are you guys stupid? I thought you guys have already known it" Luhan looked at them in disbelief.

"Yah! We're not. We thought you are just really close really..." Lay looked at us in shocked while Sehun pouted.

"Well.... I thought it was obvious by how Min cried the most when Hyung is in coma state. Especially, in one morning I saw Luhan coming out from Min's room." Kris said.

"What?! You know all the way?!!" Luhan shocked. He thought no one see it.

"Well.. true it was obvious by how Min reacted near Luhan..." Chanyeol said.

"You too Chanyeol? Why no one told me?" Suho asked. All the member looked at him.

"Isn't it obvious? If we told you... maybe you won't believe it and started to lecture us to not making any false fact."

"What? I won't." Suho said. Everyone gave him stare which said 'you will'.

"Okay... I repent...." Suho said in defeat.

"Well. The most important thing is that now Luhan hyung look hyper again as usual, huh?" Baekhyun said as the others nodded.

"Well. Sorry for worrying you guys..." Luhan smiled.

===================
Min's PoV

When the fans knew Luhan had recovered, they gave him a lot of flowers and gift. And we back to our usual day, usual schedule. Everything looks the same. But there is something different. Luhan confessed to the public about my relationship with him. Surprisingly, no one object it, they support us. Well, I never expected that.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Luhan said he want to have a date with me in the amusement park. So I think, this is my first date with him. I get really excited.

"Min!" Luhan coming at me while waving his hand. Today the amusement park isn't too crowded so he doesn't wear any disguises.

"Oppa!" I waved my hand back.

"Did you wait long?" I shook my head.

And so, our first date started. We play any ride. Even we visited the Haunted House. I rejected but he persuade me. He said it won't be that scary. I keep closing my eyes while holding his hand tightly. It was scary!!

After the date he ride me home. I don't leave in the dorm anymore. Luhan said he will get jealous if I'm surrounded by men. But he didn't went to home. He took me to a place where I could see a lot of stars sparkling.

"Oppa, why here?"

"You will know it soon." he grinned.

We keep walking until I saw a lot of flowers formed a heart and a candle in the middle. Suddenly, he kneeled.

"Min. Thank you for staying with me for all the hardship. Maybe there is a time when I can't be with you in your hardest time. I really wanna staring your eyes for a long time, seeing your smile and laugh. It's all that make me more falling in love with you every single day. I want to stay by your side always." I looked at him, feeling touched by what he said.

"Min. Will you marry me? Will you stay by my side forever?" I nodded while tear flowing out from my eyes.

"I..." I opened my mouth.

"I never regret it. The day I met you and fall in love with you. There are a lot of hardship we have to take. But as long as I'm with you. No matter what hardship I get, I'll get to manage. Even though, there's many painful things to remember. But most of it is a beautiful memory. It is because it's my memory with you. I'm really glad to meet you, oppa. Thank you for coming into my life." I smiled.

The clock hit exactly 12 PM when we kissed passionately.

"Happy birthday, Min."

We never know what kind of encounter will approach us. We never know what kind of hardship we will get. But what make us sure is. No matter what it is, as long as you are with someone you love, everything will be okay.

***
We hold in our hands a promise A treasure that won't ever disappear
In the sky we used to gaze at
Lies the Future Star that illuminates our path

The tears we shed together
Fell like a meteor shower in the night sky
If wishes can come true
I wish to protect the one thing most dear to me

Miracles don't happen by chance
They're made of hard work
No matter how dark it gets
There's always a shining ray of hope

Let's keep on pushing forward
And never give up
Together we can give it our all
Nothing we do is truly in vain
Look up and smile
Because this moment will never come again

I won't forget to smile
No matter how painful the path may go
Because you're always by my side
Whatever our destiny may have in store
Our bond is the Future Star that will light our way

-Yakusoku no Kizuna (English Translation)
===============
It's the last part!! I'm sorry if it's too boring. There had been a lot of change in my story actually. There's some scene I want to use but I end up didn't use it. It takes a long time to finish this. I'm sorry. And sorry if there's some wrong grammars.

Thank you for reading my story up until now. And thank you for all vote you've given.
Goodbye and see you again in the new fanfic!!