Part 18

Hi guys. I'm sorry that I update it now... Have you heard the new album song EXACT?
==========================

After the concert in Tokyo, we got a chance to go anywhere we want. We went to Tokyo Dome, Akihabara, etc. We had a lot of fun. We went to Kyoto too, seeing the sakura's trees. Then we back to Korea and got a holiday for a week. Getting tired from tour to Japan, I'm laying in my bed. Suddenly, my phone rang. I look at the screen. Who is this?

"Hello."

"Oh hello." A motherly voice said.

"May I know who is it?"

"Oh... I'm Luhan's mom..." Luhan's mom?!

"You are... EXO's manager.... right?"

"Yes I am... What can I help you?"

"Can you come to my place?"

"Ummm.. China?"

"Oh, don't worry... I'm in Korea now... But I don't know where am I exactly... So I'll send my boys to get you here okay? I have something to tell you."

"Ummm... yes...."

"Thank you. Then see you..."

"Yes ma'am..." i hang up the phone and get ready I wonder what she want to talk about...

A minute later I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw 2 man in black suit.

"Good afternoon. Ms. Minrin. Right?" Wow... they talk Korea very fluently..

"Ah... yes..."

"We are sure that our ma'am has told you before we got here" i nodded.

"Then Ms. Minrin. Please get in the car." I closed my door and locked it then get in the car as they closed the door for me. After that they drive in silent until we arrive.

"This is the place miss." I look at the window. It's a luxury hotel.

One of the man opened the door for me then I get out. The men sent me to a room where Lu's mom is. I knocked at the door and Lu's mom opened it. I smiled at her and greeted her as she smiled back at me and told me to sit.

"What is it that you want to tell me, Ma'am?"

"Ah... I want to discuss about Luhan." I nodded at her.

"I heard that you are going out with my son. Right?" I looked at her unexpectedly

"H-How do you know that?" She didn't answer my question but in exchange she said something that break my world.

"Would you please break up with Luhan?"

"N-Ne? I-I can't hear you well" I hope I was just imagining about that, but the word she said next struck me.

"Please break up with Luhan"

"W-Why?"

"Luhan is a famous idol. His fans are all girl. If media know about the relationship beetwen you and my son, will you take responsibility if the fans abandoned him?"

"!"

"Please... for your and his sake.... Please break up with him." It's a simple words, but it stings my heart. It's hurt...

But then....

I decided.

"Yes. I will break up with Luhan"

=========================
Well.... long time no see readers! I'm really sorry that it tooks a long time to update it. But hope you like it readers!

Please leave a comment and vote! Thank you and have a nice day!