Part 7

Luhan PoV

"Hyung!! What happened here?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Hyung!! Tell us how can noona slept with you and hugged you!!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Wah... hyung... ige mwoya?" Sehun smirked

"Hyung... you are dating now huh?" Tao teased.

"I-It's...." I hugged her?! I never realized it!! What happened to me?! Ah..... Min Rin!! Palli ireona!! Help me... I need you right now... T.T

Min Rin PoV

"Hyung!! What happened here?!" I heard someone's shouting.

Argghh... Who is that?! I'm still tired. Don't disturb meeee...

"Hyung!! Tell us how can Min Rin slept in your embrace and with you!!!"

What?! Sleep? Embrace??? I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes.

"I-It's..."

"Uhhh.... Morning Lu..." i said with my sleepy voice as I rubbed my eyes.

Then I bulged my eyes when I realized that the others are here too!! Omo!! So that's why they said about sleep and embrace things. Did they saw we hugged and sleep together?!!!! Omo!! It's so embarassing!!!

"Noona!! You wake up?!" Tao asked.

"A-ah... G-Good morning.... all... " I gulped.

"Min Rin... please tell them the reason..." Luhan said while begging to me.

"It's not like what you think okay?"

"So what's happened Min Rin? Tell us." Lay asked.

"Last night I was too scared to slept alone. So I asked Luhan to accompany me to sleeping..." I said while I'm blushing. It's really embarassing!!! Arrghh!!!

*silent*

"A-and we didn't hug each other... I d-don't know what happened... I already put a pillow beetwen us. But what I know is when I woke up, I was already in Luhan's embrace with Luhan still sleeping.... I just thought that it's halusination and went back to sleep" I lied. Well not all.

"Ahhh~~~ So that's why we saw you both in here sleeping together while hugging~~" they answer.

"Ah... I thought you're already dating..." Sehun pouted.

"Yah..." Luhan said as Chen laughed.

Baekhyun PoV'

I heard someone's shouting at Luhan hyung's room. Ah, it's must be Xiumin hyung. "Luhan?! What happened here?!!! Why Min Rin is sleeping with you!??!!"

What?! Min Rin's sleeping with Luhan?!!! I immediately with the others runs to Luhan hyung's room. I bulged my eyes when I saw Luhan hyung is hugging Min Rin who is sleeping now in his embrace with his surprised face. Aishhh.... what have just happened here???!!

"Hyung!! What happened here?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Hyung!! Tell us how can noona slept with you and hugged you!!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Wah... hyung... jinjja?" Sehun smirked

"I-It's...."

"Uhhh.... Morning Lu..." I'm surprised when I saw Min Rin who has just woken up and greet Luhan hyung?!

"Eonnie!! You wake up?!" Tao asked.

"A-ah... G-Good morning.... all... " she gulped.

"Min Rin... please tell them the reason..." Luhan said to her.

"It's not like what you think okay?"

"So what's happened Min Rin? Tell us." Lay asked.

"Last night I was too scared to slept alone. So I asked Luhan to accompany me to sleeping..." she said while I'm blushing.

I'm curious. Why she didn't ask the others?!! Why it have to be Luhan hyung??!!!

*silent*

"A-and we didn't hug each other... I d-don't know what happened... But what I know is when I woke up, I was already in Luhan's embrace with Luhan still sleeping.... I just thought that it's halusination and went back to sleep" Okay. Here I'm jealous at Luhan hyung. Oh great.

"Ahhh~~~ So that's why we saw you both in here sleeping together while hugging~~" we answer.

"Ah... I thought you're already dating..." Sehun pouted.

"Yah..." Luhan said as Chen laughed.

"Why you didn't ask the others? Why Luhan hyung?" at last I asked it to her.

"It's because..." I was waiting for her answer I'm curious right now :/

"I think it's better to just asked the oldest one and Luhan looks more reliable so I asked him." What?! So we don't look reliable?!

Min Rin PoV

It's weird.... I think I have just read Baekhyun's face. It's shows 'What?! So we don't look reliable?!'

"It's not like all of you doesn't look reliable. It's just since Xiumin the eldest hyung was sleeping on the couch. So I just asked Luhan." I said shyly. Omo! Eottokhe?! I must be blushing right now >< I'm waiting for the next question to arrived with my racing heart

I think I will get more question. But they only nodded their head?! Gosh.... --"

"Really? I don't believe it" Chan said while look at me intensely

"It's true..."

As they only nodded I'm become relieved of that.

"So, where are we going to do now?" I asked to broke the silentness.

"Ah. Let's have a breakfast guys. I have already prepared it for us" Dyo said.

Wahhh... Daebak! He has already prepared it?! For us?! "Yeah I have already prepared it all for all of you." Dyo said. Wait, how di he know what I'm thinking. Did I have just said what I'm thinking about?!

"I'm sorry, it muat be me who done it. But I woke up late"I felt a little guilty.

"Gwenchana Min Rin" I nodded as a reply and thanked him.

Then we walk through the dinner room to have our breakfast together. We are chating, laughing and joking together while we are having our breakfast. Well. I'm glad it didn't turn out to awkward situation. I can't stop smiled and laughed the whole time. This is the best time I've ever had.

=================
Well. The story ends here. Hope you enjoyed it guys:) Sorry if the story was too short or weird. And of course sorry for the wrong grammars :) 갑사합니다. Kamsahamnida.