Part 13

[Baekhyun, Suzy - Dream]
No, you're more beautiful than you were yesterday
When I say something like this
You always change subjects pretending you didn't hear anything

I had really sweet dreams yesterday
I don't wanna tell you now
Because I'm too shy
And also it's known not very good to tell someone this kind of thing

Dream that I can never have again
That was really sweet
I think you are just like the dream

Dream that I get to keep thinking about all day
That was really sweet
That's you

People say we're really cute couple
I know, she knows,
Actually I also think so
But sometimes I get worried about you
And then I feel sad alone

Hmm, You're telling a lie
With the look full of confidence
But that's so sweet to hear
That is

Dream, that I can never have again
That was really sweet
I think you are just like the dream

Well, I don't care
Even if you're a sweet liar
Well, I don't care
Cause I will make you believe

Dream
When you look at me just like that
I feel like you're so mine

Dream That makes me want to fall asleep again
Such a sweet dream
That's you

I'm lying in my bed and hear Dreams song. Yeah. It's Baekhyun's solo with Suzy Miss A. This song really like my situation now. Tonight was all just like a dream to me. I remembered when he said he love me.... I love him too but... I'm scared that it's just a dream... I'm not sure about my heart... Do I really love him? But... isn't it forbidden for a manager have a relationship with the member? Arrrghh!!! It's too hard for me!!! The song finished and I dozed off.

===================

I strecthed my arms into the air and yawn. I took a bath and look into myself in the mirror. Wow... I look terrible. My eyes look like a panda now... I combed my hair and dressed up with casual clothes. How could I cover this panda eyes? I end up compressed it with some ice.

I need someone to ask with about my problem... Should I..... ask Baekhyun? Umm... I think I can trust him... I get out from my room and headed to the kitchen. I look Baekhyun is drinking a water now. And there's no one.... Well, it's still 4 AM... Everyone always wake up in 7AM or 8AM. It's very rare to see him in 4AM.... It's chance for me to talked about it to him!!

"Hi Baek" I smiled weakly.

"Oh. Good morning Min!"

"What's wrong Min? You look terrible... Your eyes are all puffed. Did something happened last night?" he can read my face or did he read my minds?

"Well... I need your advice... Would you hear it?"

"Of course." he nodded then smiled.

"Let's talk in the balcony." he said.

I nodded and followed him to the balcony.

"So?"

"Please don't tell about this to the others." he nodded.

"The thing is... Last night.... Lu confessed to me..." he looks surprised and shocked but keep listening to me.

"So.... what did you say?" he eyes got teary somehow. Why?

"No... I... didn't say anything" he sighed.

Baekhyun PoV

"Actually... I want to say yes... but I'm not sure about my heart. I'm scared that it was all just a dream. And when I wake up from my dream, he'll dissapear from my sight. I.... don't know... I'm not ready to wake up from this beautiful dream" her eyes become teary and she started to sobbed.

Well I'm glad that she hadn't said anything... But she love him too... I know that Luhan love her all this time. She didn't realize how big her love for him is... It maybe hurt me but... I think... I'll help her as a friend. I know I'm really stupid that I help her... But maybe I should realize it... I'm only friend for her. I should help her.. For Luhan, Min and my sakes.

"Min..." she looked back at me with her teary eyes.

"You know.... Actually I... love you to... Min..." she looked surprised. I know it might make her heart more confusing but I have to finished my feeling for her here, right now.

"Bu-But I..." i walked near her as she stepped back until he touch the fence. I locked her with my arms and looked deep into her. "You know.. It's wrong for you to come to me tell me your problem when maybe I can do something dangerous or wild to you..."

"B-Baek..." she tried to pushed me by my chest but it didn't stop me. I locked her in my arms again.

She closed her eyes and moved her face don't want to see me.

"Look! You even can't see me cause what you see in only him. Luhan hyung. You really love her Min. Don't doubt it." i realese her.

"But Baek... The rules say that I can't have a relationship with the member..." she looks sad.

"Min... Holy shit [I can't imagined it if Baek said kinds like this.. I only can think Kris said this...'-'] with the rules! It's only a rules!! Don't let it even controlled your way of life and your heart!! It's only a rules made by humans not God!! So why you should obbey that!! It's your own life!!" I said.

It's over. My love has over. I'm really stupid for helping my enemy. I laughed to myself... I'm... so stupid...

Min Rin PoV

"Min... Holy shit with the rules! It's only a rules!! Don't let it even controlled your way of life and your heart!! It's only a rules made by humans not God!! So why you should obbey that!! It's your own life!!" Baek said. It hit my mind and make me realize. Right.... it's only a rules! Rules that makes by human! I can't let it control me!!

"Thank you Baek. You help me..." I smiled to him as he smiled back.

"But... when you say that you love me... Is it true?" he gulped.

"Of course it' a lie. If I like you why would I help you?" he's right... it's weird if he like me but help me...

"Well then. Once again, thank you Baek. I really can rely on you. You're so reliable" i smiled sincerely. I left him and headed to Luhan. I can't wait to say this!! I hope it's not too late.

================
Wow... Baekhyun is so kind.... I'm touched.... :')

I don't know you like this or not when Baek act like that. But hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to vote and comment too :)

Love you guys!!!♡♡♡♡♡