Part 14

Luhan PoV

I woke up from my sleep since my handphone vibrated, a sign that a message arrived. I reached my handphone and look at the screen.

From : Min ♡

Min?!

From : Min ♡

Lu.... I.... want to.... give you.... the answer. For yesterday.... Umm... Let's meet this night at park... 7 PM....

A-Anwer?! Her answer?! Oh no... I hope she didn't reject me... I immeadiately sat at my bed and replied her text.

To : Min ♡

Have you.... already think deeply about it?

*ting*

From : Min ♡

Um... yeah...

Eottokhe?! How if she reject me? Should I just received it? Whatever she said? I must respect her answer but... if she reject me...

Min Rin PoV

When I thought over it... How can I suddenly I said 'yes' infront all of the member?!!! It will be so embarrasing!! Moreover, I want to make it secret... In order that, I just send him a message to meet at the park...

To : Luhan

Lu.... I.... want to.... give you.... the answer. For yesterday.... Umm... Let's meet this night at park... 7 PM....

*ting*

From : Luhan

Have you.... already think deeply about it?

Deeply? Well... the fact is... I think about it too deeply...

To : Luhan

Um... yeah...

Ah...If I meet him at breakfast it must be awkward... Aishh.. why didn't I text him after breakfast?!

===============

I walked to my room and sit on the bed. Uhh.... it's a luck that the breakfast wasn't so awkward.

*Flashback*

I walked to the dinner room and bumped to Lu. Wait... Lu?!

"Ah.... H-Hi Lu..." i averted my gaze.

"H-Hi." he replied awkwardly as he averted his gaze too.

We walked to the dining room seeing so many food in the table. Then... I saw Kyungsoo.

"Dyo!! Did you the one who cook all of this?!" he nodded.

"Aishh... it should be my duty you know... But hey. You look terrible..." he chuckled.

"Well... Don't worry. I got a help from Chanyeol" he grinned.

I looked to Chanyeol "Chan... you didn't burn anything right?" I stared at him suspiciously.

"Yah. Of course not! You doubt me?" he looked pissed off.

"Well... you can. Since you are so reckless." i humiliated him.

"You!! You won't save from me Min!! How dare you humiliated me???" he started to chased me as I running from him. Ooh... I give an oil to a fire... my fault though...

Luhan laughing hard and joined to humiliate Chan.

"It's true that you might burned the kitchen Yeol."