Part 5

"Ssshh... don't worry. I'm here for you." Luhan said as he tapped my shoulder again and again.

He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and continued tapping my shoulder.

"Gwenchana Min Rin.. Gwenchana..." he whispered and kept looking at the movie while holding me while I shut my eyes again. It's weird it's comfort me when he did that. Little by little I've started to calm myself down. A minutes later I already fell asleep in Luhan's hand without me noticed it.

Baekhyun PoV'

I felt something shaking at my side. Is it Min Rin?! I saw Min Rin's body is shaking while she covered her ear with her hand. Was she scared?

"Min Rin, are you okay? You looks not fine" Luhan hyung whispered to her while keep tapping her shoulder.

"Y-y-ye-yeah... I-I'm f-fi-fine" she answered shakingly while looked back at him and released her hand

"Don't lie. You're not fine at all. It's okay, just tell me"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone about it" her body is still shaking but Luhan hyung held her shoulder to calm her.

Uh... What is it? I don't like it when Luhan hyung did that.

"I promise" he said as he tried to calm her.

Suddenly there's a shocking sound from the movie, she covered her ear again. "Ah"

"Ssshh... don't worry. I'm here for you." he said as he tapped her shoulder again and again.

He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and continued tapping her shoulder.

"Gwenchana Min Rin.. Gwenchana..." he whispered while holding Min Rin that shut her eyes now.

Oh no. I really don't like it... Am I jealous at him?!>.<

Just ignored them Baek. If you keep looking at them you'll probably gonna be jealous more. I ignored them and kept looking at the movie.

Aisshhh. What is this feeling? I'm really curious about them now. I took a glanced at Min Rin again. She's sleeping right now... hihihi what a innocent and cute face. Aishh what am I thinking about?! She is still in Luhan hyung arm. I really hate it!! Arrrghhh.

Luhan PoV

I felt Min Rin's body is not shaking again. The film is almost finish though. I took a glanced at her.

Why she is sleeping?! What if the other see it?! I must wake her up. I canceled my desire after seeing her innocent cute face. Argghh I must seek for the reason if they asked me why Min Rin sleeps in my arm...

I took a glanced at her face again. Now she looks so pretty... well it's true I can't denied it...

In my range vision, I saw Baekhyun glared at us. Omoo he knows it >.< But... his face... looks jealous??? Ah.. it's impossible. Min Rin is not her type i know that mayble I'm just halucinating.

When I'm still think about that suddenly the light on. Omo!! I forgot it!! My eyes widen because of the shocked. I look Chen who turned it on saw us and smirked.

"Ahaaa... Looks what we got in here..." Chen teased.

"Yah. Hyung, why is eonnie sleeping in your arm?" Kai pouted.

"I-It's just..." Shoot I don't know how to answer it.

"What is it hyung?? You've just dated huh?" Sehun teased.

"We not okay?!" I said.

"Ahhh... I'm jealous it must be me who did that to eonnie" Kai pouted.

"Yah... why you?!" I said.

"Ohh... Luhan hyung.... Are you jealous?" Baek teased. Look he's not jealous before huh?! He just want to teased us!!

Better woke Min Rin up. "Yah. Min Rin, palli ireona (wake up quickly)." I shook her shoulder many times until she's wake up and released my hand from her shoulder.

She slowly opened her eyes. "Umm... Good morning. What happened here?" she said with sleepy voice.

Min Rin PoV

I felt someone wakes me up. I slowly opened my eyes. Ahh.... I'm still tired. "Umm... Good morning. What happened here?" I said with my sleepy voice.

"Eonnie, tell us how you can sleep in Luhan hyung's arm!!" suddenly they strike me with a question. My eyes widen when I realized that I'm sleeping in Lu's arms!!

"Wha-what?" I said.

"You don't remember anything?! Hyung what did you do to her until she forget it?!" Suho asked Lu.

"I-I'm not forget it. Actually-"

"Actually she felt cold so I hugged her to warm her." Lu cut me.

Thanks Lu... T.T I don't really know what to say. I don't want them to know that I'm scared of ghost...

"Is that true eonnie?" Sehun asked me.

"Y-Yes. Since it's too comfortable i dozed off in his arm" gosh... I'm blushing righy now ><

Luhan PoV

"Hyung.. i think your arms become a pillow hihihi" Chanyeol said.

I just rolled my eyes. Aishh... this kid.

At Luhan's room

While I was laying on the bed, someone's knocked on my door. Well I my roommates Xiumin now is sleeping at the sofa since earlier when we were watching movie so we let it be.

I stand up from my bed and walked to the door and opened it. I'm surprised what I see right now... it's now already late but....MIN RIN?!

===============
Part 5 finish!!! At last... Wait for the next part guys. Don't forget the vomment. Don't be silent readers. Kkkk I told you I accept any kinds of comment so don't worry to comment my ff okay? Love you guys!!♡♡♡