Part 6

I knocked on Luhan's room's door. I know I'm a girl and it's already late. I musn't go to a boy's room. But... I need to thank him for what he done to me before...

I heard him walked slowly to the door and when he open the door his eyes widen. I already expect that "M-Min Rin?!"

"Umm.. Annyeong Luhan." I waved my hands to him shyly.

"W-What are you doing here?! It's already late."

"Umm... Am I disturb you? I'm sorry..." I looked down.

"A-Ani. It's not like that. You didn't disturb me, don't worry. But what do you want to talked about?"

"Umm... C-Can I go in first?" I said shyly. Goshh... I must really crazy.

Luhan PoV

"Umm... C-Can I go in first?" she said shyly.

"W-What?!" I bulged my eyes. She want to come in?! But it's boy's room...

"If can't I will just go back." She looked down.

"A-Ah... You can" Gosh.... Why I let her?!

"Thank you Lu" I let her come to my room then close the door and there're only both of us. Gosh... it sent me shiver through my spine.

"So, what is it?" I said after we sat at the side of the bed.

"Umm... Thanks for before Lu... You saved me" She only want to say that?!

"No problem" i said but she didn't move even an inch. I give her 'what again?' stared.

"Umm... A-Actually after watching that film... I feel scared to sleep alone..." she said as she fiddling with her fingers

"Can you.... can I sleep with you?" I startled and bulged my eyes. What sleep here????!!!!!! With me??!!!!!

"If you don't want it's okay... I will just sleep at my place"

"But... aren't you scared?"

"Y-Ye-Yeah... But I don't want to be a burden to you."

I sighed I can't let her sleep alone if she's scared of it. "Don't say that. You're not a burden. You can sleep here."

"But there's only 1 bed, you can sleep on the bed while I sleep on the floor." i said.

"Uhh no... It's your room and bed you can't sleep on the floor... "

Min Rin PoV

"Uhh no... It's your room and bed you can't sleep on the floor... "

"J-Just sleep with me on the bed. I-I don't mind it. I can put a pillow on the center" Arrrgghhhh he'll think I'm really crazy, right? What have I just talked about?!! Stupid!!

"A-Are you sure about that?"

"Ne." I nodded.

"Well then..." he slid in inside the bed and put a pillow in the corner. I followed him, I laid beside him and back him. Omoo!!! It's so embarassing!!!!! Just try to sleep Min Rin...

Luhan PoV

I can't sleep....!! Arrghh. It's hard to sleep when you know there's a girl who has just slept beside you. Min Rin rolled his body faced me. The pillow didn't cover her face. She already asleep. How could she sleep when I'm not?!

I faced her and look at her face. She looks so innocent and cute. I can't believe it... I keep 1 of her secret.. And only me who know it. It's unpredictable. She looks reliable and do anything alone. I just don't believe it when I know that she scared of a ghost... It's like Tao, he scared of it too...

I took a traveled through her face and stopped at her pink lips. Arrggghh... did I think to kiss her just now?!! What's wrong with me?!!! I groaned quietly, I don't want to wake her up.

I looked at her face again. Awhh.. she looks so adorable without me notice it i kiss her cheeks and smiled to her. I just keep staring at her face until I fell asleep.

Morning...
Min Rin PoV

Ughhh... I open my eyes slowly and bulged when I saw Luhan infront of me. Ah... I forgot yesterday I was sleeping in his room. But Luhan is hugging me tightly right now!! I feel my heart beating fast I hope he won't hear it. I tried to move his hand slowly to not wake him up but I fail. His hand can't be moved!!

Suddenly I heard him said while still closing his eyes "Min Rin-ah~ Let's just sleep again~ I'm still tired."

"Yah. I'm not a bolster. Stop hugged me. And wake up you pig"

"I won't its warm. Come on just accompany me sleeping only for a little while" Luhan said while still hugging me. Arrrghh I hate this feeling!!

"Promise?"

"Promise"

We sleep again still in that position.

Luhan PoV

I startled when I heard someone's exclaimed.. Arrghh who is that?! I'm still tired you know.... I groaned as I open my eyes looking for the screaming.

I bulged my eyes when XIUMIN IS IN HERE.

"Xi-Xiumin?!"

"Luhan?! What happened here?!!! Why Min Rin is sleeping with you!??!!"

"Ssshhh... don't shouted or they will hear you." But I'm too late when they all come in here. I got caught.

Min Rin!!! Please wake up and help me here!!! T.T

====================
How is it guys? Comment okay. Don't forget to hear Baek oppa's song 'Dream'. Thank you guys. Vomment please.

Love you guys♡♡♡