Part 19

I lay on my bed crying as I arrived on my home.  Please, break up with Luhan. For your and his sake.

I decided that I will break up with him... But why does it feel so hurt? My heart and mind feels so empty. How can I say it to Luhan? Will I able to not cry in front of him? Lu's mom is right... if media or a fan know this... they will abandoned Luhan... maybe not only Luhan...but also EXO... 

*flashback*

"Yes. I will break up with Luhan..."

"Thank you Min-a... But... it's not like I forbid you to go out with Luhan... it's just that... I don't want Luhan to be abandoned by his fans.... that's all..."

"And of course it is for your sake too..."

"You understand it... right? Please don't hate me for tell you to break up with my son."

"I won't ma'am. And I understand it very well." I forced a smile.

"I'd better go now. Excuse me." Saying that, I went back to my house with a public transportation. Lu's mom offered me that her boys will take me home, but I insisted that I will go alone. I don't want her to seeing me crying.

*flashback end*

Just as I brushed off my tears, Luhan called me

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Oppa?"

"Min? What's wrong? Your voice sounds hoarse... Have you just cried?" He's so caring... How can I break up with him?? No. I've made my decision!

"No... oppa. It's just that I have a little sore throat." I lied.

"Is that so? Then you shouldn't talk too much or it will getting worse."

"No. It's okay oppa. Why do you call me?"

"Can we meet?" It's my chance to break up with him....

"Where?"

"My apartment"

Luhan's PoV

"My apartment" I shyly said.

"Eh? Apartment?"

"I miss you, Min..."

"Okay. Then see you oppa"

I hung up the call and waited her.

Minrin's PoV

I headed to Luhan's apartment. I knocked at the door. He opened the door for me. He looked cool and adorable at the same time. I wonder why.

"Oppa." I smiled.

"Min." he smiled back at me.

He let me in and I sat on his bed. 

Just as I sat on the bed, he hugged me tightly.

"I miss you Min..." he kissed me deeply.

"I... miss you too." I smiled. This is my last chance to meet him, to see him. After this... I will break up with him. 

"Would you stay here for the night?" he asked shyly. I stunned in my place. Stay here? 

"S-S-Stayyy????" I stuttered.

"Ne. Would you?" 

"Ne. I will." I smiled. 

=====================================================================