Healed Hearts-Part 2

A/N: The second part to 'Broken Hearts'. This part has 657 words, how's you enjoy....

She stepped back from me, it was clear now that the only thing in her eyes was sadness. She looked...broken. "Killian, I...this is me." I shook my head, "it is, I just never showed it. All the anger I've built up over the years has now just found an easy way to realise itself. But this is me." Her voice was soft, she almost sounded like her old self. "I don't care, I want your walls back up. I want to break them down again, I want the girl i climbed a beanstalk with back!" "She's still here," she moved closer and grabbed my hand. "It's still me." I could feel myself breaking, she wanted to act vulnerable so she could fool me. It had to be a manipulation. "No....she's not here....your not her."

Backing away I walked to the door but found it to still be locked. When I reached for the doorknob it unlocked. Was she really letting me go? I opened the door and felt the cool breeze blow in slightly. I took one step and was almost out the door when her soft voice spoke. "I regret what I did to Henry. Why do you think I was trying to spend time with him? I want him to forgive me, I want to make up for what I did to him." I heard a small sob escape her mouth and took the chance while it was still there. I turned around and walked back over to her. I embrace her and she nuzzled her head into my chest. This small quick moment of vulnerability was hopefully all I needed. I quickly lifted her head up and gently kissed her lips. I felt her kiss back and it felt different to how I kissed her last time as the Dark One. Last time it was lust this time, I felt the love like I had before all this.

We pulled back and I looked into her eyes, the dark shade of green was gone and once more I saw her beautiful emerald green eyes. "Killian?" Her voice didn't have that dark tone to it anymore. I took a slight step back, her hair it was back to golden blonde. Her bright red lipstick and heavy make-up was replaced by her usual light make-up. And finally her clothes, instead of black leather dark one attire she was in her jeans and red leather jacket. I smiled brightly, did it really work? "Killian..I..you did it!" She smiled for the first time in weeks. "You saved me!!!"She rushed into my arms and I felt her tears wetting my shirt, she was really back. My Swan was here, the real her. We kissed and she kept apologising for everything. "You don't have to apologise love, it wasn't really you. But come on, I think there are a lot of people who will want to see you." I took her hand and began walking towards the door. "They can wait, I'll see them tomorrow." Skeptically I looked at her, "Emma we've been trying to save you for weeks. I think they'll want to know your back." She moved closer so she was an inch fro my chest. "True but they can wait Killian. Because as long as they've waited to see me, it's nothing compared to how long I've wanted to be back...with you." I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. "Come on, I don't think I've given you a full tour of my new house. You can come to my room." She winked at me and dragged me up the stairs.

I lay looking down at the gorgeous girl laying on top of my chest, her beautiful blonde hair spread all across her face. I gently kissed her head trying not to wake her. I finally had her back and now, I'd never let her go.