Dating A Vampire

Phil's POV

We were just staring into each other eyes now, just appreciating the comfortable silence. I looked down at our hands that were still intertwinned and smiled. I looked up at Dan and he had a smile on his face too. But then his expression soon went serious, "Don't tell anyone, okay?" I nodded, "Because the entire vampire community with be in trouble, and if they find out that I said it, something might happen to me and you. And I don't want anything to happen to you." I smiled at him, "I promise I won't tell. I don't want anything happening to you." I said, taking my hand out of his grasp and placed it on his cheek. He smiled, which made me smile wider.

"I love you, Phil!" Dan said, making my heart beat twice as fast. "I love you too, Dan!" I retorted. Next thing you know, Dan starts kissing me at a slow pace, I started kiss back at the same pace. But then the pace went quicker. Instead of slow and steady, it turned into quick and passionate. Dan started crawling forward, making me lie down. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him and our tongue's collided. (I don't like the sound of that, oh well).

I moved my hands down to the hems of Dan shirt and tugged on it, asking to take it off. He got the message and let me take of his shirt, which I dropped on the floor. Without breaking the kiss, Dan took my shirt off, which he dropped too. So we were on my bed now, kissing passionately, shirtless. Good thing no-one was in the house while we were doing this or else this would shock them. I felt Dan's hand slowly going down my side. It made me feel kind of tingley. (*cringes*). 

Before anything could happen, I heard the front door open and close, "Phil! I'm home!" I heard downstairs, presuming it was my mum. We stopped kissing at the sound of my mums voice. We looked at each other and started laughing. If my mum didn't come home, I wonder what would of happened. When the laughing died down Dan placed his forehead on mine. He was staring into my eyes and I was staring into his. 

"I love you, Phil Lester!" Dan said to me, pecking my lips in the process.

"I love you, Dan Howell!" I retorted, pecking him in return.

A/N Yeah a shit update, WOO! Yeah, for weeks now I've been in a shit mood and long story short, I havent had time to update, plus of school as well. So I'm trying my best to update frequently, but it takes time. I hope you like this updated, I started writing this at 9pm GBT and I've just finished it. Literally when I was on my "weeks" break *coughs* 3 days *coughs* I wrote a load of plans for chapter and now my creativity is down the drain. But, I have updated so YAY! Don't forget to vote/ comment and share with friends. And as always...

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x