Tell Him The Truth

Chris' POV

When the music stopped and everyone's attention was set on Dan and Phil, I knew something happened. PJ grabbed my hand and we made our way towards them, but before we took another step, Phil already ran out of the hall.

I looked at PJ and he looked at me. "I'm going to see if Phil's alright." I said letting go of PJ's and running out of the room. When I got into the corridor, Phil was o where to be seen. "If I were Phil, where would I be?" I muttered under my breathe. I thought for a moment. Phil would always go to the place where no one would go, somewhere private, a place to think. "The library.." I said, running down the corridor towards the library.

When I arrive and pushed the double doors abrutly and looked for Phil. I heard faint sobs coming from the back of the room and I made my way towards them. I finally found Phil, with his head in his hands. I ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. 

"It's okay Phil, Chris is here." I cooed in his ear, "Everythings going to be alright." I felt Phil move a bit and wrapped his arms around me, crying into my shoulder."You're soaking wet! Could you tell me what happened?" I said rubbing his back for comfort. He removed his hands around me and looked at me. "Dan and I were just dancing to this slow song until Jared's friends dump something on top of my head, which I still don't know what it is, and Jared shouted that I got pranked. I looked up at Dan and his eyes were bright red, not the type of red PJ or Dan gets when they're hungry, it represented anger. Anyways, Dan yelled at Jared saying why they did this, not to prank me, but knew they would never listen. Then Jared said that Dan was apart of it. I was shocked, he knew about this and never told me. Before he could say a word, I ran out." Phil said, sobbing at the end.

I engulfed Phil back into a hug. "I am so sorry you had to go through this all." I said, hugging him tighter. "It wasn't your fault Chris. You shouldn't be sorry at all." Phil said, letting a little sob escape his mouth. I moved back a bit, so I could see Phil's face and wiped his tears away. "Phil, listen to me. Dan loves you so much, he would never hurt you. I don't know if you notice it but everytime Dan looks at you, it's full of love. PJ and I can see it. We can see that he loves you a lot and would never hurt you in that way. Likely he would do that on purpose. Jared and his friends are a bunch of pricks, they would do anything to wind people up, meaning pranks on everyone. Have you noticed that PJ and Dan spend more time with us than with them?" 

Phil stopped crying and exhaled, "I have noticed that they spent more time with us. Could we please go to mine? I've had enough of this night, plus I want to get out of these clothes into something comfy." I nodded and let go of Phil. I stood up and held a hand out for Phil. He took my hand for support and stood up. 

Dan's POV

I heard a ping go off. It wasn't my phone, so I'm guessing it was PJ's. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it. "It's a text from Chris." He said typing back. "What does it say?" I asked, rubbing the back of my leg with my foot.

"Chris said that himself and Phil are at Phil's. If Dan wants to talk to Phil, do it now and you can come to. I need some company." PJ said, smiling at the last sentence, making me laugh. I made my way towards him and nudged his side. "Put your phone away, were going to Phil's. I need to fix this. Let's go, super speed style." 

PJ nodded and we super sped to Phil's place. When we arrived, I ran up to the door, PJ following behind, and knocked on the door. Chris opened the door and PJ and I walked in. Chris hugged PJ and he hugged back. I coughed awkwardly and we all went into the living room. Peej sat next to Chris on the sofa and I sat on the single sofa.

Phil walks in moments after making eye contact with me. He looked at Chris with an expression I couldn't make out. I stood up and walked towards Phil, "Can we talk in private?" I asked quietly, just audible enough for him to hear. He nodded and he walked out if the room, myself following behind.

He led me towards his bedroom. When I walked in I closed the door. I turned around and I saw him sitting in his bed, not looking at me. "I'm guessing you don't want to talk to me, but hear me out." I said, walking towards Phil and sitting beside him. 

"You probably hate me now..." I sighed. I need to explain what actually happened before something else happenes. "I was not apart of that prank. Jared came up to me a week ago saying he had an idea. Which I asked what it was and he said to prank someone at the dance. He wanted me to be apart of it and he asked me to prank you." When I said that he turned and faced me. "I refused on doing that because one, I would never do that to you and two, the last time I was apart of one of his pranks I was nearly arrested. Anyways, when Jared said I was apart of it, it was a lie. I would never do anything like that to you at all. Yes, I knew he was going to do it, but I didn't know he was going to do it to you." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. 

A/N Sup! Hope you like this chapter, it's longer than the last one. This was meant to be updated yesterday, but I had a breakdown. But I have this for you so here you go. Don't forget to vote/comment and share with friends. And as always...

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x