Jared

Chris' POV

I woke up moments later, all I could remember was Phil getting punched and then I blacked out. I tried moving, but I winced in pain. I forgot that I got battered to death my Tony. Suddenly, I heard a 'click' and a voice. "Send it to Dan and PJ, they'll love to these guys in their pathetic state." I heard the all so familiar voice, Tony. I moved my head slightly in the direction of Phil, his eyes were closed, yet he was tossing and turning in his chair. I turned my head towards the direction on Tony and some guy I didn't recognise. I felt anger surge through my body, we didn't deserve any of these beatings, we did nothing wrong. Plus the fact that they shouldn't show Dan and PJ what states we are in, they would be heartbroken, that would instantly make the snap inside, like use theie vampire powers against there own kind to save us. Don't get me wrong, everyone deserves to get their ass kicking, but I'm more worried for them 2 because they could get hurt in the process. 

I cough, tasting a metalic substance in my mouth. "Get Jared in here! I want to know why were in here!" I shouted, looking directly at Tony. He gave me a mischievous smirk and took the phone out of the other guys hand, typing away. When he finished, he placed the phone in his back pocket and I heard loud footsteps from above me, making me look up. I gulped and move my gaze towards the door right in front of me.

Phil's POV

"Get Jared in here! I want to know why were in here!" I heard Chris shout. I couldn't open my eyes, well I could but I decided against it. I tossed and turned a lot of times due to feeling extremely uncomfortable in the chair. The loud footsteps were heard abruptly from above me, making me open my eyes quickly. When my eyes adjusted to the room, the door that was in front of myself and Chris flung open. I saw a familiar figure with a smirk plastered on his face. He walked further into the room and then I realised who it was, Jared. I clenched my fists and felt anger bubble up inside of me. I wanted to shout at him or scream at him, yet I'll probaby get another beating twice as hard as Tony's. "Looky here, the faggots are awake. Did you have a nice sleep, better yet a nice beating?" He said looking between me and Chris. I flinched at the choice of word, I've always hated that word. It has to be the all time hated word as it's completely disrespectful to gay people.

"Did you take the picture?" I heard Jared say to Tony, which he responded with a nod, pulling his phone out of his pocket. At first I was confused about what picture he was talking about, but I realised that Tony may have taken a picture of myself an Chris when we were either unconscious or when I was unconscious and Chris was awake. "Perfect!" I heard Jared say to Tony, resulting in Tony placing the phone back in his pocket. "Your precious little Dan and PJ will be heartbroken." He said pulling a sad face which turned into a smirk. "Tony, we have to go upstairs, we have to finish our plan and wait for our new visitors." He told Tony, making his way towards the door. Tony followed closely behind, closing the door. I moved my head towards the direction of Chris. "C-Chris?" I whspered in case they were jsut outside the door. "Yeah..." He retorts. "What are they going to do to us?" I question, making Chris move his gaze away from the door to me, "I don't know, but if Dan and PJ do come to save us, I hope they don't hurt them." I let out a shaky sigh, which hurt due to taking a blow to the stomach, "I hope so too..."