[Image Attached]

PJ's POV

After that phone call with that person made me feel all panicky, and by Dan's actions, he was feeling the same way. I engulf Dan into a hug and calmed him down. Which help a bit, yet it did result in both of our eyes turning yellow that represents fear or being scared. After comforting Dan, we went to Phil's house, myself getting Chris' mum as she need to know as well. When Mrs Lester and Mrs Kendall were sat down on the sofa, myself and Dan explained everything that happen.

Mrs Lester said that she was going to called the police, however we stopped her. "We can't call the police due to no evidence." I said to Mrs Lester how still had the phone in her grasp. "Besides the phone call, but the police won't believe us guys at all. We have no proof, we have no lead on whereabouts they are or whom their with." I finished and Mrs Lester placed the phone down, walking back to the sofa.

"Myself and Dan will find them." I said confidently, yet Mrs Lester and Mrs Kendall's expression changed from upset and scared to concerned. "It's dangerous boys, you shouldn't be doing this." Mrs Kendall blurted out. "Who else is going to do it though? We can't tell the police, it'll be dangerous on your behalf. Let us do this please?" Dan pleaded, making them look at each other and nod. "Please be careful." Mrs Lester and Mrs Kendall said in unison. 

Myself and Dan nodded. "Would you guys like a drink whilst your here?" Mrs Lester said, whilst tears were still falling down her face. "Could I just had a water please?" Dan asked and she nodded. She looked in my direction and I shook my head, "No thank you." She nodded and made her way to the kitchen. I sat down next to Mrs Kendall and engulfed her into a hug. I rub her back for comfort, which sort of works, yet she sobbed quite a lot into my shoulder. "It's going to be okay." I whispered in her ear, "Chris will be okay, I'll make sure of it."

She sobbed into my shoulder even more. I hear a faint "thank you" from Dan and a "you're welcome" from Mrs Lester. I looked at Dan and his eyes started going yellow again. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Your eyes," I mouthed, "are going yellow again." Dan gave me a confused look then realised what I said. He closed his eyes and they went back to its normal brown colour. 

I hear my phone ding in my pocket. Dan gave me an confused look and I gave him one back. I departed the hug and stood up, taking my phone out of my pocket. "It says that I've got a message from an unknown number." I unlock my phone and looked at the unknown text mesage that was written in bold. Image Attached...

I clicked the message and the picture loaded. I clicked the picture to make it full screen, and placed my hand over my mouth. I felt the tears fall down my face. I let a small sob escape my mouth, the image is so vile. "Peej, what does the message say?" He asked me. I shook my head, "It's a picture. I-I... J-Just look at it.." I said, passing him the phone. "I think I'm going to me sick!" I muttered and ran to the kitchen. I placed my hands on the side of the kitchen sink and threw up. After throwing up a bit, I quickly wiped the residue away, clearing the sink of my remains, and went back into the livingroom where the others were.

Dan had tears streaming down his face and a hand over his mouth. I rush towards him and engulf him into a hug. He cried into my shoulder and I cried into his. "I can't believe that some sick bastard would do that!" I exclaimed in between sobs. "What happened?" I heard Mrs Kendall say, blowing her nose into a tissue. I departed the hug with Dan and he handed my phone back. I unlocked my phone again and handed it to Mrs Kendall. "Oh my god, my dear Chris! Who could of done that to you?" She said in between sobs. "Phil! My god, no! Who could've done this" She exclaimed, taking the phone away from Mrs Kendall and handing it back to me. 

I engulf Mrs Kendall into another hug and Dun engulf Mrs Lester into a hug. I can't believe someone would do that to them. They didn't deserve it, they did nothing to whoever has them. I can't believe the state they put them in. "We have evidence." I said quietly, but audible enough for them to hear. "We have a piece of evidence. Even though it's not the most pleasant piece of evidence, but we have some." I said, wiping the tears away, leaving marks of tear stains.

I stared at the picture that was on my phone. Phil... He had a black eye, he had a trail of blood from his head running down his face, completely bruised and knocked out. Chris... My Chris.... He had a black eye as well, but his face looked completely battered, he was also badly bruised and bleeding, and he was also knocked out. The person who did this is a souless bastard.