KickTheStickz

Dan's POV

When I got home, I took my shoes off and made my way to the kitchen, to get something to drink. When I grabbed something to drink, I made my way to the living room, where PJ was. I when I sat down, I was engulfed into a hug. I nearly spilt my drink everywhere, but I prevented that from happening. I placed my drink down carefully, trying not to split it in the process and looked at PJ. "Are you alright there?" I said laughing. He nodded his head. "Thank you!" He said, repeating it.

"No problem!" I said, whilst he departed the hug. I grabbed my drink that was on the floor, took a sip and placed it on the table. "Anything for my best friend!" I said with a grin, which made PJ smile.

~Next Day (legit wanted to get straight to the point)~

~End of the day~

PJ and I were leaning against the wall, near the gate. Jared and the others were with us, but they left to go to Jared's place to get drunk probably. PJ was nervous, I could tell. It was obvious really, he paced around a lot and fidgited with his sleeve. "Calm PJ! I know your nervous, that's the entire point I'm here, plus I'm going to Phil's and he will be with Chris." PJ stopped and looked at me. "Breathe in and out, Peej!" I said. I started it and Peej copied. Inhale, Exhale. Peej calmed down. I put my hands on his shoulder, "You'll be fine, Chris likes you for you!" That made Peej smile. "Thanks Dan." He said and I smiled.

We returned to our original position, leaning against the wall, and then I heard Phil's voice. They were close. I moved to be in front of PJ and started messing up his hair. "Dan!" He shouted, playfully hitting my arm, and grabbed his phone out to adjust his hair. When PJ was done playing with his hair, they looked at us. I smiled at Phil and he smiled at me. PJ and Chris were staring at each other.

Phil's POV

When Chris and I stepped out of school grounds, I saw Dan looking at PJ adjusting his hair. I looked at Chris and he was staring at PJ and next thing you know they notice us. Dan smiles at me which I return back with, and Chris and PJ were staring at each other. PJ waved at Chris, which made him look at me. "Phil, he just waved at me!" He said happily. "Well I did say I got you a day with PJ, well today's the day." Chris smiled. I grabbed his wrist and walked towards them.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey!" Dan retorted. PJ and Chris were looking at each other, making them both blush and look away. I looked around to make sure that no-one was around to see what I was about to do. I made my way to Dan and pecked him lightly on his lips. When I stepped back, Dan kissed me on the lips, making me smile into it. When we were done, Dan put his arm around me and I saw the Chris was speechless. I laughed and bried my head in the crook of Dan's neck. I moved my head a bit, so I could see Chris and he smiled. He looked back at PJ again.

"Are you going to speak, or are you going to not talk to one another?" Dan said , making me laugh a bit, as it made Chris blush.

"Hi.." I heard PJ say.

"Hi.." Chris said.

A/N Yes, it sounds awkward now, but trust me, it won't be. Anyways, sorry for not uploading that frequent, school, crisis and upcoming tests. I just want to say thank you to everyone who likes this story. I also what to say thanks to the person who put this book in thier favourites (you know who you are :3). Don't forget to vote/ comment and share with friends. And as always..

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x

P.S. I completely obsessed with the Death of a Bachelor by Panic!AtTheDisco. If you havent heard it then, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?! jk jk, but it's an amazing album.