What's Going On?

Phil's POV

I feel myself slightly going crazy sitting in this chair for go knows how long. To myself personally, it feels like years, but it's probably been and hour or so. This entire room has been silent for the passed few minutes, until Chris broke the silence.

"Who do you think would of done this?" He questioned, moving his gaze from the door towards my direction. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I don't think anyone has a grudge against us. No-one at school, I don't think, hates us. I'm not sure about Dan and PJ's group beforehand, but they may have a grudge against us, I don't know." I retorted back. I heard Chris sigh. "I second that, well the part about not think anyone hates us at school. I mean look at us, were the sexy ones at school." Chris says making me laugh.

"About Dan and PJ's group beforehand, they may have a grudge towards us, but why would they had a grudge against us in the first place. I mean like, Dan and PJ were like the outcasts in that group, they never fitted in. Maybe they were held against there will or something." Chris trailed on. "Or maybe since their vampires they have to stay with their kind." I stated, making Chris give me a confused look. His mouth made an 'o' shape after realising what I said.

We heard loud footsteps coming behind the closed door. We gave each other a scared look, then looked back at the door. The loud footsteps stopped and the door opened, making a loud bang in the empty room. A person in a mask entered, looking at me then at Chris. 

"Ah, you guys are finally awake." The masked person said. I still had no clue who it was. "Tony is that you?" I heard Chris say, making me glance over at him then back at the masked guy. "Shit." I heard the masked guy by the name of Tony, muttered under his breath. He removed his mask and stared at Chris then me. I recognised him. I'm so bad with names. 

"What the hell is going on? Why are we here? Why are you here?" I questioned, trying my best to escape the ropes wrapped around my limbs.  But that obviously failed as it gave me very bad rope burns on my wrist.

Chris' POV

Phil questioned Tony whilst trying to escape but he opted half way due to rope burn as that happened to me. "Yeah!" I retorted. Tony shook his head, "It's not my story to tell, you've got to wait for our group leader to explain that. I can't spread our secret around can I?" Tony exclaimed.

"Jared." Phil said.  "Of course it's Jared!" I continued, "Jared's your group leader, who else would it be? None of you twats could do it. You all rely on him because he's better than you and the others combinded and---" I was cut of by a hard slap. 

"SHUT UP!" Tony yelled, "You're such a know-it-all, a nerd. You need to mind your own business or else I'll knock some sense into you!" He continued. "Oh, I'm so scared!!" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Chris!" Phil said loudly, making me look at Phil, "Stop!" He continued. I turned my head towards Tony and was greeted with a punch in the face, making my head lunge backwards. "CHRIS!!" I hear Phil call. A few more punches were thrown at me, but then they stopped. 

I heard a gasp from Phil. I turned my head a bit and saw Tony punch him in the stomach and his eye. He placed a cloth over Phil's nose and mouth, making him instantly pass out. I tried calling his name out, but I felt something cover my mouth and nose. I felt my eyelids go heavy and I passed out.