Where Are We?

Phil's POV

I got asked by my mum to get some milk as we had no left. Even though it was extremely early in the morning for me, I did so anyway. I left the house and made my way to the local Costcutters. I grabbed the milk and paid for it. It started raining so I quickly made my way home. I was half-way home until I felt something around my eyes. I dropped the milk and tried my best to take the thing that was blindfolding me, however I was useless at that. I felt something cover my nose and my mouth. Next thing I know, I blacked out.

Chris' POV

Every morning, I go and have a walk. I do that to clear my head or just to generally get some fresh air, but boy, was it the wrong day to do that. I was on my journey home and I felt something go over my eyes. I tried fighting against it, but I blacked out after my nose and mouth was covered by some sort of cloth that had a weird smell on it.

Phil's POV (Soz m9)

I felt a horrible stabbing pain in my back. I opened my eyes and saw nothing, besides a blurry luminous patch in the corner. My eyes finally adjusted and I looked down. I was tied against a chair, I tried moving my arms but that didn't work. I tried moving my legs however, they were tied too. I tried moving the chair in general, but unfortunately it was nailed to the ground. 

I looked left and saw a wall with a small window, barricaded with bars. I looked in front of me and all I saw was a metal door, with one of those flaps that they have in prision, you know to see inside. To my right, was a figure tied to a chair like me. It took me a few minutes to realise that, that was Chris.

'Oh god..' I thought.

"Chris!!" I shouted/whispered, due to my voice feeling hoarse.

Chris' POV (soz again m9)

I heard a faint voice calling my name. "Chris!!" I heard a hoarse voice say. "Chris!! Wake up!!" I heard that hoarse voice say. I open my eyes slightly and see nothing besides a blurry bright patch. When my eyes adjusted, I looked to my left and saw Phil, tied to a chair. 

"Chris!! You're awake!!" He said and I nodded slightly. I looked down at myself and saw I was also tied up. I tried with all my might to get out of this chair, but the rope wouldn't budge. I tried moving the chair but that wouldn't budge either.

"What's going on?" I asked Phil and he shook his head. "I have no clue Chris." He retorted. "Where are we?" I asked and Phil shook his head. "I have no clue, I just woke up." He retorted again. Footsteps were heard from above us. I looked at Phil and he looked at me.

Dan, PJ find us please...

A/N oohh. This story is now getting to the good part. Soz for the long wait til this happened. I had to build suspence. Anyways, vote/comment and share blah blah blah.

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x