Transformation Complete

a/n I know it's short. I'm sorry, but this chapter is sort of a filler in a way, but then again it's important (well the supernatural part is the important part). Now on with the chapter...

Chris' POV

 As Tony's fangs pierced my neck, pain surged throughout my body. I screamed out in pain, as well as Phil, making our screams mix. Then I heard a gasp from the door. I tried looking outside but I could barely keep my eyes open, due to the 'venom' effecting me. I felt Tony pull out and my eyes stayed ope, yet my vision wasn't great.

I saw 2 blurry figures enter the room, one grabbing Jared and the other grabbing Tony. "You can't save your boyfriends anymore, you're too late." I heard Jared say faintly. Wait, that means the 2 figures were Dan and PJ! I groan, due to the pain that was stinging my gums, I think it's because fangs are being developed. I felt my throat become tight, probably the thrist for blood, the feeling was unreal.

The pain starts to ease, so I guess the transformation was complete. I slid my tongue against my top teeth and felt the fangs. I looked over at Phil, who's transformation was also complete, and smiled mischievously, exposing my fangs. He smiled back the same way, showing his brand new fangs. I saw that his eyes were red, representing hunger, and licked his lips. I guess mine were red too as I was hungry as fuck.

I averted my eyes from Phil to the ropes that tied my arms and legs to the chair. I used all my might in my legs and ripped the off in one swifty motion. Out the corner of my eye, I could see Phil do the same. I used all my might in my arms and ripped the ropes off. I stood up and looked to my left to see Phil stood up as well. 

I wonder what supernatural powers I have at the moment. Super sped? I thought. I looked at Phil and super sped to him. At first I felt dizzy, but then I got used to it. Telepathy? I thought. I sent Phil a message in my mind; Can you hear me? 

Phil looked at me and nodded, whilst smiling. "Lets see what else we can do besides super speed and telepathy." Phil said slyly, looking at our surroundings.