The Kiss

Dan's POV

The kiss was longer that I expected. But. I wasn't complaining, and I don't think Phil was either. However, I need to breathe, so I broke the kiss. I was panting like crazy, so was Phil. We were staring into each others eyes, which made both of us smile. "I didn't realise you had a crush on me." I said to Phil. He blushed, "I didn't think you had a crush on me." I blushed too, "Well now you do." He laugh, which I joined afterwards. I looked at the camera.

"Uhm, Phil?"

"Yes Dan?"

"The camera's still on."

He looked down at the camera, "I'll edit it out. Now lets finish this video." I smiled and nodded. We did the outro and Phil stopped the recording. He took the memory card out and put it inside his laptop. He sat down on his bed and he patted the placed beside me, offering me to sit. I walked towards him and sat down watching him edit. His editing was much better than, straight to the point. No comic sans that I would put. When he finish pass me his laptop. "Do you want to add anything?" I shook my head. "It's perfect, like you." He blushed. Smooth, Dan...  

I hovered the pointer over the play button, "Can I watch the final piece?" He nodded his head, go ahead. When I finished watching it, I kissed Phil's cheek, taking him by surprised. His face turned crimson red. Then he kissed my cheek back, I looked down so he wouldn't see me blush. "Dan, what does this make us exactly?" I looked up at him, curiousity spread across his face (Sounds weird I know, but you get what I mean). "Well, what do you think this makes us?" He looked down. "That's why I asked you." He said laughing afterwards. Subtle Dan... I laughed, "Well, I don't know, we could still be friends," Phil looked down, "Or we could be something more than that,like boyfriends, if you want that?"

He looked at tme and smiled. He placed his lips on mine, but not for long. "I prefer the second option." He said smiling. I smiled as well and kissed him longingly. This was such a pefect moment. There was a faint voice coming from downstairs. Phil pulled away and went to his door. He turned around to see me, "Be right back." I nodded and he made his way downstairs. I saw on his laptop that he had uploaded the video, yet so I clicked upload for him. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see a message from PJ. 

'Dan, are you coming home for dinner, Jared and all that are going out to hunt.'

I was just about to reply when Phil walked into the room. "Sorry about that." I smiled. "No problem. If you mind me asking, what was it about?" He smiled. "She just told me that we don't have to go out anymore." I nodded. "Do you want anything to eat? It's now.." He took his phone out of his pocket and turned it on, "1:00." I nodded. "Sure." He stood up and offered me a hand. I took it and got up. Before he took his hand away, I intertwinned them together. He looked down at our hands and smiled, I did the same too. With Phil's free hand he tilted my chin up and kissed me. I smiled during the kiss, then kissed back.

When we departed the kiss, Phil dragged me out of his room and went downstairs. Before we entered the kitchen, he let go of my hand.  I guess he has told his parents about his sexuality or he didn't want to tell his parents about us yet...  I followed him into the kitchen to see his mum putting the shopping in the fridge. "Hey Mum, is it alright to order pizza for Dan and I?" Phil asked. His mum closed the fridge door and looked at me. "Nice to meet you Dan." She said smiling. "Nice to meet you too Mrs Lester." I smiled back. She looked at Phil. "It's fine with me. Go get money out of my purse." She smiled afterwards. "Thanks mum." He said and walked to the living room to grab money. 

I followed behind. When he grabbed the money from his mum's purse, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialled  a pizza place. I looked around to make sure his mother wasn't watching a pecked his cheek before he spoke to the person on the other side of the phone.

A/N Hey you guys!

That elasticated quickly, don't you think? Update completed. IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! I hope you have a great Christmas! May say now as I won't be able to tell you on the actually day. I hope you like this story so far. It's quite slow and crap at the moment but it will be better later on. Don't forget to vote/comment and share with friends. And as always...

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x