'Hanging Out'

Chris' POV (Yes, this is happening)

"Why didn't you tell me about you and Dan?" I asked Phil, which made him laugh into the crook of Dan's neck. Dan laughs too. "Let's say that, we started going out a couple days ago." Dan said, which made me smile. "Phan?!" PJ said, which made me look at them. "Great ship name." I said laughing, which made PJ laugh, making me blush in the process. 

"Enough about us," Phil said, looking at me this time, "you guys have fun." Which made me smile. I looked at PJ and he smiled at me. "See you later guys!" Dan chirped, holding Phil's hand and left. There was a moment of silence between PJ and I. Until PJ broke it, "Do you want to go to Starbucks?" he asked, looking into my hazel eyes. I nodded, looking into his green eyes. 

We started walking together. "I can't believe that Dan and Phil set this up for us." PJ said rubbing his arm. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. I always though I would never meet you.." I said, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly, which made PJ laugh.  "I always thought that I would never meet you either.." He said doing the same action as what I did a couple minutes ago, and I laughed as well.

"At least we know our friends like us happy." PJ said smiling, his smile was gorgeous. I felt my heart melt at the sight of him. I still couldn't believe Phil did this for me, and Dan for PJ. When we made it to Starbucks, PJ held the door for me, which I thanked him when he got in. I made my way to the counter, which had no queues, which was lucky and ordered my drink. I asked for PJ's order and he said his to the waitress at the counter. She smiled at us and asked for our names and we told her.

When she said the amount for the drinks, I grabbed my wallet from out of my pocket. I was just about to take money out of it, until PJ handed the waitress money. "You didn't have to pay for them." I said after the waitress gave back his change. "I offered coming to Starbucks, so I should pay." PJ said. I was about to say something, but PJ stopped me. "My treat." He said. "Thanks." I said, smiling.

When the waitress came back, she called our names and handed us our drinks. "You guys look cute together." She said. PJ blushed, "U-Uh..." He stuttered. "Thanks, but we're not a couple." I quickly said and grabbed his wrist and took him out of Starbucks.

"Are you okay? You stuttered back there. And you're welcome."I said.

PJ's POV (Doing both, yes, your welcome)

I didn't know why I stuttered. Out of shock maybe, nervousness of what I may say. "Thanks, but we're not a couple." Chris says and grabs my wrist, leading me outside. "Are you okay? You stuttered back there. And you're welcome." He said. I inhaled and exhaled, "I'm fine. I'm sorry and thanks." I said quickly.

"Where do you want to go now?" Chris asked. "Umh, how about the park?" I asked. Chris nodded and we made our way there, sipping our drinks in the process. The park wasn't that far from Starbucks, round about 5 minutes. 

When we got to the park, we went to the nearestbench and sat down. Let's just say we talked for a while, which resulted us in exchanging numbers.

A/N SUP! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I literally started this round about 10 in the morning, and now look at the time. I got distracted, plus I didn't know that my mum's friend was coming round, so I put this on hold. Anyways, hope you like this. Don't forget to vote/ comment and share with friends. And as always...

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x 

Bye x