Gossip

Phil's POV

Dan and I were watching TV, snuggling until I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my position and made my way towards the door. I looked through the peep-hole and saw Chris. I unlocked the door and opened it. Chris had a huge grin on his face, I knew he would like it. "Hey Chri--" Before I could finish my sentence, Chris engulfed me into a hug. "Thank you so much Phil!" He muffled into my shirt, which made me laugh. "You're welcome!" I said returning the hug.

Chris let go of me and he walked into my house. I closed the door afterwards and made my way to Chris. "Hi Dan!" Chris said. "Hey Chris!" Dan retorted. I smiled, everything was perfect. Chris made his way to the empty space near Dan and lied down, feet dangling from the arm rest.

"Okay, go ahead." I said with a little laugh. Chris opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Dan's phone ringing. He's ringtone was cute, it was the Pokemon theme tune. He picked up the phone, "Hello PJ." He said, making Chris sigh happily. "Okay, sure I'll be there, do you want anything whilst I'm on the way home?" He asked PJ. "Okay, bye." And he ended the call. Dan got up and made his way towards me, pecking my lips and grabbing his jacket that was behind me. 

"I'll text you later!" He said, making his way to the door. "Okay." And he left. I looked back at Chris, who was lying on the sofa properly. "Tell me then!!" I said, kneeling next to him. "Today was amazing!" He exclaimed. I laughed, "Okay, tell me the details.". Chris cleared his throat.

"When you and Dan left us, we had a little bit of an awkward silence, until PJ asked me if I wanted to Starbucks, which I agreed to. On the way there we just had a small conversation. About how you guys made this happen and we are grateful for it." He said. "You are welcome!" I said. 

"Anyways. when we made it Starbucks, we ordered our drinks and everything. By the time our drinks came, I was going to get money to pay for my behalf, but before I did, PJ already paid for it. I was flattered, but I wanted to pay for it." I smiled, "What a gentlemen PJ is." I said, making Chris smile. "Quite. When we got our drinks, the waitress at the counter say we were a cute couple. I was surprised from the compliment. Then I heard PJ stutter. He was taken by surprised by that as well. So I decided to but in a say, 'Thanks, but we're not a couple.', and I don't know why I said it, but that was the only thing that popped into mind."

I placed a hand on Chris' shoulder, "Calm Chris. I bet PJ was happy that you did that, you saved him from embarrassment." Chris smiled. "After that, we went to the park and talked. It was a great day, we---"

Dan's POV

"---even exchanged phone numbers. Today was the best!" PJ said. I smiled, "It sounded like fun. I'm happy for you Peej." I said, patting his back. "Hey, shall we go and get a bite to eat?" PJ nodded and we super sped out of the house to the woods.

A/N I don't know if this was short, but oh well. This was more of a filler to be honest, but you got something, plus I wanted to update. I hope you like this chapter as much as I have. Don't forget to vote/comment and share with friends. And as always..

I'll see you later my pretty little pompoms x

Bye x